Random link thread

SSJ4SephirothX said:
Hey DaRkCRoW, I like your layout. It's simple, yet it looks good. What do you think of my layout? http://saiyanbeyond.advnetsol.net

You have to click Enter to enter, rofl.

NP: SC4m17

cool shit, I loved Buu on the main page!!
IMHO he was the most bad-ass DB villain, so bad-ass that the writers had to come up with insane shit for Goku and Vegeta to beat him.

those candies beating Majin Buu up was just too much for me :mad:

dawnghost said:
cool shit, I loved Buu on the main page!!
IMHO he was the most bad-ass DB villain, so bad-ass that the writers had to come up with insane shit for Goku and Vegeta to beat him.

those candies beating Majin Buu up was just too much for me :mad:
Yeah Buu is a badass. You know what sucks? Fat Buu isn't in GT, or at least I don't remeber him in it. Also, Krillin is hardly in GT along with Piccolo. Ubuu or Uub in English (Kid Buu's reincarnation) is in GT though. The villians in GT are pretty badass. Bebi Vegeta and Evil Shenlong are my favs. The best character in all of Dragonball is in GT though (SSJ4 Gogeta).

NP: Children of Bodom - Bed of Razors

SSJ4SephirothX said:
Yeah Buu is a badass. You know what sucks? Fat Buu isn't in GT, or at least I don't remeber him in it. Also, Krillin is hardly in GT along with Piccolo. Ubuu or Uub in English (Kid Buu's reincarnation) is in GT though. The villians in GT are pretty badass. Bebi Vegeta and Evil Shenlong are my favs. The best character in all of Dragonball is in GT though (SSJ4 Gogeta).

NP: Children of Bodom - Bed of Razors
shit, they don't broadcast DBGT here :err: