Random massive pro-audio gear impulse pack

No problem guys, I figured while I was taking it off the CD to root through it myself I might as well dropbox it and share the love! Of particular interest to me (and perhaps you all) are the collection of SVT and Bassman impulses ;) And a shitload of mic preamps, eq's, and delays/verbs too (can you take an impulse of a delay though? :confused: )

And Liam, which ones are on the ftp? I didn't even know there was still an ftp :lol:

I dont know I got them awhile ago. It had your impulses, the fredman, and a bunch of different cabs including a few bass cabs

. but this sounds really cool! I`m gonna have a look at them later when I get home. I`m guessing that the delays might sound sweet. probably similar to reverb impulses, only delay. doesnt seem that weird to me.

not sure how you would use a pre impulse... I thought that cab impulses included the coloration of the preamp used to produce them...

anyways... thanks man!

Yeah, no doubt dude - and I figure the preamp impulse is just kinda something you'd plop on any track to add some extra color; I suppose I should give it a try, I just DESPISE having too many options, and this pack definitely qualifies as that, so I almost don't wanna try one because then I'll have to try (and obsess over) them all :loco:

Yo Marcus! I'm having a little trouble interpreting the preamps.
What do the first and last numerals determine? For example, +9 Manley VoxBox Mic Pre Flat 60, What is +9 and 60? Is +9 the gain?