random song battle 1

Random song battle 1

• Born

Votes: 33 53.2%
  • The River Dragon Has Come

Votes: 30 48.4%

• Total voters
I like born more than the river dragon... i was always obsessed with the river dragon solo, and it's still awesome.. but born just sounds.... better.

TGE craps all over DHIADW

Tempest said:
I like born more than the river dragon... i was always obsessed with the river dragon solo, and it's still awesome.. but born just sounds.... better.

TGE craps all over DHIADW

Born...it's more intense. I think the guitar work is a little more exciting. River Dragon is great as well, but Born is a little more powerful.

I like DHIADW better, but Sounds of Silence really brings that album down.

What's your overall fav album, Tempest?

Come on Schenk, thats like me asking you whats your favorite picture of Rachel Ray. TGE made its way up in my list very quickly. I love In Memory, but it's rather short, I loooove Dreaming Neon Black. I dont know, thow a dart in the direction of those 3 albums and whichever it lands on is my favorite. Dead heart had some great tracks, but I'd still pick TGE over it.

Devy_Metal said:
but the opening of river dragon is soooo heavy. but then again so is born....

I think Born is heavier for sure...and a little faster...and there's some cool guitar work throughout the song. It's a tough call...Born has a little more intensity, but I do love stop guitar rhythms when River Dragon gets in gear after the intro.

this is tough as hell. their 2nd best song (Born) versus their #1 (River Dragon). so my vote goes to River Dragon, but Born could kick out each other Nevermore song (Born vs. Sanity Asassin would be tough too, with SA being my 3rd fav. one...)