Fav Nevermore song ?

Vandelay Industries said:
As of late I'm stuck on the songs C.B.F. (anyone know WTF this title means???), Godmoney, 42147, The Learning, and Matricide.

i've been wondering the same thing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandelay Industries
As of late I'm stuck on the songs C.B.F. (anyone know WTF this title means???), Godmoney, 42147, The Learning, and Matricide.

chrome black future

You'd think that more people would know what C.B.F. means seeing as he says it like four times at the begining of the song and all...

Fav songs: The Learning, No More Will, All The Cowards Hide

The River Dragon has Come...and the title track from EoR. Although since I only own that CD of theirs...I guess I can't really comment.

El Diablo Fantastico said:
You'd think that more people would know what C.B.F. means seeing as he says it like four times at the begining of the song and all...

Fav songs: The Learning, No More Will, All The Cowards Hide

All the Cowards Hide is a great one... i might have to add Poison God Machine or All Play Dead to my list

Thx Tee, it all makes sense now.

El Diablo Fantastico, I never could fgure out what the hell he was saying at the very beginning plus it's not in the lyric book, haha.

AsModEe said:
Meaning? Most will agree it has some of the worst lyrics Warrel written.

well yeah... true, the lyrics are... eh... but the meaning is still strong. Warrel's friend got sent away for a bunch of years for a minor drug offense

Inside Four Walls!!!!

I love the heavy ass guitar riff in the beginning... It is so simple, yet SOOO unbelievably HEAVY! No matter what I am doing at the time, I cannot resist the urge to headbang violently whenever I hear it \m/

This song rules! I am surprised that more people haven't mentioned it. Then again, most of Nevermore's songs RULE... Another that comes to mind is their insane version of "The Sound of Silence". I never knew "Simon & Garfuckel" could be so intense!