Random Thought

I_Smell_Hate

New Metal Member
Jun 23, 2005
So I was sitting around bored off my ass and started thinking about parties from back in the day. To make a long story short, it boiled down to remembering what bands or CDs were cool to listen to while uncle cid was in town.

Anyways, top 5 musicians to trip to (and no particular order):

King Diamond
Sanctuary (Battle Angels :headbang: )
Ministry
Type O Negative
NIN

Those are mine, anyone else have a list?

As for stonage hehe...

Ozzy / Sabbath
Trouble
Slayer
Overkill
Danzig

lol to many to list...

:headbang:

its pretty obvious but when i used to smoke: sabbath and pink floyd.I also found ac/dc to be just the backbeat needed when power drinking.er...or drinking at all!

Party music of my (metal) youth:

Metallica
Baron Rojo
Anthrax
Judas Priest
Iron Maiden

Best music to go to a strip joint: AC/DC

Best music for getting baked by friends:

King Crimson
Gong
Genesis
Pink Floyd
Magma

lol yeah I did something like that. it was venom's"manitou" in a dark basement to freak our selves out!

ahhhh cruising down Magnolia blvd. drinking bacardi and Aspen listening to Nazareth :headbang: partying in the garages while working on the motorcycles cranking AC/DC :headbang: keggers out at the riverbottom Heaven and Hell shredding the poor malibu's speakers :headbang:

kittybeast said:
ahhhh cruising down Magnolia blvd. drinking bacardi and Aspen listening to Nazareth

I wish I had met you when you were still single
a030.gif

kittybeast said:
I just got a special offer email for land in Costa Rica, 25K for a lot, will read more and ask you some questions...retirement in CR sounds good too me!!!

Me too, I mean you retiring here :tickled: Although I don't know if I'll be here in another 50 years ;)

Send me whatever inquiry you need.

Wyvern said:
Me too, I mean you retiring here :tickled: Although I don't know if I'll be here in another 50 years ;)

Send me whatever inquiry you need.

heck, if I'm 41 this year I sure hope to hell I'll be in retirement long before 50 years!! I'm hoping by 2029....my that seems so futurtistic :cool:

I_Smell_Hate said:
So I was sitting around bored off my ass and started thinking about parties from back in the day. To make a long story short, it boiled down to remembering what bands or CDs were cool to listen to while uncle cid was in town.

Anyways, top 5 musicians to trip to (and no particular order):

King Diamond
Sanctuary (Battle Angels :headbang: )
Ministry
Type O Negative
NIN

Those are mine, anyone else have a list?

As for stonage hehe...

Ozzy / Sabbath
Trouble
Slayer
Overkill
Danzig

lol to many to list...

:headbang:

NIN and Ministry are the best to trip to, closure box set is awesome to trip to:loco:

I like to listen to pink floyd and led zepplin when i get stoned