random thoughts of the day

I'M PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't get that DO-shirt. Someone else got it the last minute.. -.- I haz a mad nao Nightmare Heaven..

The system how you get a dorm room in the netherlands is.. odd. Chances are I don't get one not only cos there are no left and all but because I'm too dumb to see through it all.

what is your method? :oops:

Lots of fibre and brown bread. Lots of fish, in particular tuna, and for dinner I usually have noodles with tuna. In mix in various fruit during the day for snacks like grapes and bananas. I started walking in the evenings. I walk for about 50 minutes to an hour. Also drink a lot of water. Due to this i've lost about 1.5 stones. That is about 9kgs. :heh:

Lots of fibre and brown bread. Lots of fish, in particular tuna, and for dinner I usually have noodles with tuna. In mix in various fruit during the day for snacks like grapes and bananas. I started walking in the evenings. I walk for about 50 minutes to an hour. Also drink a lot of water. Due to this i've lost about 1.5 stones. That is about 9kgs. :heh:
9 kg !!! In how many time? You seem to have a perfect balanced alimentation, it something that became unusual nowadays :rolleyes: