random thoughts of the day

lol what a fucking hypocrite, sorry but she deserves all kinds of bad things that might happen to her. It's just shitty and perplexing to get involved with someone like that. Keep in mind that she wasn't the last one, i believe you are young so be calm because sooner or later someone worth caring will appear in your life.

@isolation_years

Good advice. Wishing people the worst and deriving into anger and destruction is actually a very productive way to get through things like that though. I've done so many times and it has strengthened me at least, since inside I know I'm usually the one on the right side of things and definitely have the right to. Supressing and smoothing things over can lead to a lot of guilt and downfall being misplaced.

I'm pissed of because the new Amorphis cd is so great but the digipak edition which I just bought is flawed. The volume level is messed up in two songs, it jumps up and down. :(

I now have a girlfriend since a bit over 3 months and never really had one before in my whole life, I turned 33 in late March, it's never too late... So don't give me 'lonely' after being single for a mere 9 months...

I now have a girlfriend since a bit over 3 months and never really had one before in my whole life, I turned 33 in late March, it's never too late... So don't give me 'lonely' after being single for a mere 9 months...

That's awesome. Congrats. I'm probably gonna stay single most of my life. I'm a loner at heart and push people away.

Always nice to read that. Reassuring. Best wishes.

--

Gah. Exam tomorrow and can't sleep. Though I know more about the fuckin subject than the teacher.

That's awesome. Congrats. I'm probably gonna stay single most of my life. I'm a loner at heart and push people away.

As Madtinus said, it's never too late! Maybe you'll change your mind when you'll meet THE girl. But I concede it's a girl speech :oops:
I'm with my boyfriend since 7 years now :oops:

Another thing : I've just received my convocation for exam.. it's the 19th of june... I CANT GO TO HELLFEST :cry:

and good luck Lisra for your exam !

Thanks! I already knew my girlfriend as a friend for some 5-6 years, she even lived together with a good friend of mine for 2 years. I never really considered her 'girlfriend material' until December/January, we started to hang out more and more often and appeared to have more things and interests in common than we thought, so it grew/developed very gradually in our case.

Moral of the story, sometimes a 'treasure' can already exist right in front of your nose without realizing it.. So don't despair and be patient..
Always nice to read that. Reassuring. Best wishes.

--

Gah. Exam tomorrow and can't sleep. Though I know more about the fuckin subject than the teacher.
Thanks! And good luck with the exam.

Thanks! I already knew my girlfriend as a friend for some 5-6 years, she even lived together with a good friend of mine for 2 years. I never really considered her 'girlfriend material' until December/January, we started to hang out more and more often and appeared to have more things and interests in common than we thought, so it grew/developed very gradually in our case.

Me and my wife was that way too.
I actuall got to know her dating her best friend...and after that we were just friends for 5 years.
but even then everybody said me and Frieda (my wife) was supposed to be,
and when we finaly got together i ran home to my mom and said "mom! mom! guess what!"
her raply.. "what, youve finaly got together with Frieda?".. so much for surprises :)

and when we finaly got together i ran home to my mom and said "mom! mom! guess what!"
her raply.. "what, youve finaly got together with Frieda?".. so much for surprises

Now that made me smile.

--

Yay, got over the exam.. now I'm inofficially graduated.. but not officially cos they wait 5 weeks tioll they give us the marks n all. Oo