RAP BEATS! lol

JoshDRAH

Aug 6, 2007
Not really metal, but whatever haha...I'm starting up a hip hop side project from my metal band. It's serious hip hop though, not radio "Bitches and hoes bullshit"...Think Atmosphere/Aesop Rock/Cage/Eyedea...I've been trying to come up with some cool beats but I've been limited to Fruity Loops. I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions for programs that would give me more variety and versatility. Or somewhere I can just download a ton of hip-hop drum samples/pads/strings/effects/etc and load them intro Fruity Loops. Because I really like Fruity Loops for writing/arranging the beats, just wish I had more versatility in the samples. Here's some beats I've done so far, lemme know what you think.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/j4ju1g

Well, Rob Paben's Blue & Predator fit really well in that style, (also awesome for all electronig music).
Couple of friends of mine also have a similar thing going, occasionally i play guitar parts for them, but what makes it cool, is that they use everyting live(drums/beats/synths)

Well, Rob Paben's Blue & Predator fit really well in that style, (also awesome for all electronig music).
Couple of friends of mine also have a similar thing going, occasionally i play guitar parts for them, but what makes it cool, is that they use everyting live(drums/beats/synths)

Sweet man I'll check it out