Rapucore Mix Practice #2: Progressive Metal - Clayface (multitracks inside!)

Gave this one a quick mix. Didn't have time to check it on other systems but I think it sounds all right. Thanks for the fun!

Drums: EZDrummer + Metal Machine EZX
Guitars: Eleven Free
Bass: Podfarm

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok..
Here's the second try, any opinions?

when you import the midi track it will ask u to create a new project. press yes. done, the tempo track will be imported. Now you can just save your tempo track and import that into your project

Ah, I should have guessed lol, I hate having to make a new project just to import the track correctly >.>

Yeah there's midi fir the strings also. :)

Sweet! any way I can get that? No MIDI for the other 2 I take it then?

Also, this experiment with you releasing mixes of different metal genres is already working out for me. Like I expected, I'm having a much harder time mixing this progressive song then I did the thrash song! I can't wait to see what its like with the other ones!

Sweet! any way I can get that? No MIDI for the other 2 I take it then?

Also, this experiment with you releasing mixes of different metal genres is already working out for me. Like I expected, I'm having a much harder time mixing this progressive song then I did the thrash song! I can't wait to see what its like with the other ones!

There's "Keyboards Midi" in the MIDI folder which should include all midis. :)

Haha cheers! :kickass:

There's "Keyboards Midi" in the MIDI folder which should include all midis. :)

Haha cheers! :kickass:

lol my bad!

Well here is a mix. I had a harder time with this one! Which is great! hopefully I can get some feedback to see what I need to improve, etc.