Rate a newbie's demo riff mix... please!

I didn't know GuitarPort sounded that good. But I'm sure the good mixing of the rhythm guitars increase the tone. The drums arn't too powerful, but all in all nice ideas. Keep it up.

Geetars sound well. maybe a tiny little bit too saturated for my taste, but still nice. Not that I know anything, but try and drop a little mid out and add a wee bit more presence too.

As far as I'm aware, Guitarport is just a software version of a pod(xt) with a hardware front end..

Drums are pants though. :loco:

The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Get some decent hosting dude :p Oh, and go an read my Ultraviolence review in the Non-metal reviews section, I'm interested to hear what you have to say about it! :D

:wave:

Bloody hell, really need a new host... thanks guys, I'll re-jig the rhythm guitars a little... definitely going to fiddle with the drums as well, I can't seem to get a decent sound out of them for the life of me. I'll check out the Ultraviolence review in a little while Russ!

yup, that's a lot brighter. guitars sound better. snare is mega punchy though. too sharp. i would try a get a little less click from the kick too - more thud and a little lower in the mix.