RATE WHAT THE PERSON ABOVE IS LISTENING TO THREAD

Ok. Haven't listened to much Autopsy. Maybe I should though, for I'm seeing them live in summer. 6/10

Last edited by a moderator:
6/10

By the way, I've always been wondering, and now 120 pages in it's time to ask. Does everyone listen to the full songs before they rate them, or do they just listen to the first ten seconds before giving some random rating so they can get on with their own song? I've listened through every single song I've rated in this thread thus far.

I always listen to the entire song, though it doesn't take much to think of what rating I should give it, unless the melody changes/gets more interesting/ the solo is good/ becomes catchy, it remains the same rating...

I sometimes listen to songs I don't have to rate, if I don't know them or seem interesting enough.

7.5/10 Melody is great.

Vocals were okay, but overall the song was very annoying, and felt like it never started. 3/10

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvPgePuyS0w&feature=related[/ame]

7/10 Yeah, it's good and all, but not that impressive as several forum members make it out to be. My main thing to pick on this band is that it's like the vocalist is holding his nose while singing.

6/10 Never cared much for Manowar but it wasnt that bad of a listen.

wtf, that was some odd stuff. It sounded like something enya would have thrown away mixed with some white noise and recorded off a tape deck. to each his own:> 3/10

I've ignored this band for the longest time, think I heard a clip and was bored, but that song is pretty good, vocals were my favorite part. 8.7/10

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkouQTzH2zY&[/ame]

Liked it a lot, although it felt like an introductory track (although Metal Archives tells me that it closes the album so lol). Listening to other bits on YouTube this looks like something I need to check out. 8/10.