RATE WHAT THE PERSON ABOVE IS LISTENING TO THREAD

Pretty basic semi-technical death metal. What made me cringe though, was the breakdowns and the deathcore-ish vocalist. 3/10

Last edited by a moderator:
2/10

Technical Death Metal, not a fan of the vocalist, but the drummer is fucking retarded with his 300 bpm in one of their songs.

5/10 Not into doom, but the song has an athmosphere of sorts, instead of putting me to sleep, and changes after enduring a repetitive beat with mumbling vocals.
Since it's much like Sabbath, I assume it is considered a good band by doom fans.

9.5/10

Skid Row - "Big Guns"

Hmmm.... Skid Row worked their ass of to try and be accepted as a true heavy metal band as opposed to a "hair-metal" band. They actually released quite a bit of heavy stuff, but unfortunately, Sebastian Bach's voice was/is simply better suited for the melodic stuff.

I can not give a low score for Skid Row though. Good tone on the guitars, crisp (though not particularly challenging) drumming and excellent vocals...... just not quite suited for the song.

Bryant

5/10. It's good, but really nothing special as far as black metal goes.

Eh, I haven't really gotten into hardcore and that song seems especially boring. 3/10.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS-UGZrynJw&feature=related[/ame]