RATE WHAT THE PERSON ABOVE IS LISTENING TO THREAD

Septic Flesh >>> fates warning

10d24685d8bebe250e7ecb11d232e3b8.500x281x12.gif

I'm not sure how you can accidentally write "horrific" instead of "awesome" when talking about one of the best metal sings with one of the most unique voices. Not that I care if you like his voice and I doubt that John Arch does either.

Besides, it makes no real sense to compare Fates Warning and Septicflesh unless you're just trying to start shit for the sake of starting shit, since they're completely different.

I'm not sure how you can accidentally write "horrific" instead of "awesome" when talking about one of the best metal sings with one of the most unique voices. Not that I care if you like his voice and I doubt that John Arch does either.

Besides, it makes no real sense to compare Fates Warning and Septicflesh unless you're just trying to start shit for the sake of starting shit, since they're completely different.

Exactly, plus Septicflesh are really, really shit.
Especially their newer stuff, they suffer from Behemoth-syndrome; mediocre as fuck but not crap in the old days, boring and overproduced these days.

Only tards listen to that drivel and not the cool kind of tards either.

I

Ok bro, i get it ... you love Fates Warning and would probably give Arch a handjob if he asked for one. I was just pointing out which of those bands i enjoy more, since they were both rated within a few posts. I also liked Nile more than Fates Warning, is that going to get your panties up in a bunch too? Wow.

Only tards listen to that drivel and not the cool kind of tards either.

Yea, i guess most people here are tards bro.

No, I just think you should stop blatantly trying to start shit with people who like music that you don't. Don't try to say that isn't what you're doing either, because there would be no other reason for it.

So me saying i like one band better than the other, AFTER THE FACT THAT THEY HAD BOTH BEEN POSTED AND PEOPLE VOICED THEIR OPINIONS ON BOTH BANDS is starting shit? Lol, man get a fucking life, it seems that the only one here butthurt about certain people not liking certain bands is you ... fuck you and fuck fates warning, and you can take that to the fucking ass.

Fates Warning rule, Septicflesh are stool.
I'm a poet and I didn't even know that.

Anyway, lets get back on topic, sorry for being a derailing shitlord.

So me saying i like one band better than the other, AFTER THE FACT THAT THEY HAD BOTH BEEN POSTED AND PEOPLE VOICED THEIR OPINIONS ON BOTH BANDS is starting shit? Lol, man get a fucking life, it seems that the only one here butthurt about certain people not liking certain bands is you ... fuck you and fuck fates warning, and you can take that to the fucking ass.

Literally you: "I'm not trying to start with you but I just can't stop making personal insults against you when I respond so you must be the one who is upset and you should get a life."

Whatever you say.

Dude, i dont see what the problem is unless your reading comprehension is off. Maybe you should go back and re-read my last posts. I said Septic Flesh > Fates Warning and you got your panties in a bunch, and i even ignored your first response because i wasn't trying to get into an argument over which band is better. You're clearly the only one offended here because i said i prefer one band over the oth .... eh instead of repeating myself, you should go back and re-read my posts. But i have a feeling you're either being super ignorant or maybe have trouble putting words and sentences together when reading? I dunno.

@ Cassette... so shakespearean.

7/10, too fast paced for my tastes but nicely structured.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--Wp-6lf170

6.5/10 not really my cup tea, but it was somewhat enjoyable.

Last edited by a moderator: