RATE WHAT THE PERSON ABOVE IS LISTENING TO THREAD

The more you guys piss and moan about TB the more TB is growing on me.
Anybody that can produce this kind of reaction is genius, he doesn't even bother me at all and I've had like a hundred encounters with the twat and I only joined in May of this year, not bothered me at all.

Edit: well, besides his shitty taste in techfaggery, obviously.

Well I've been on this forum a lot longer than you and I've never really called him on his shit, at least not to this extent. I guess you're one of those dudes who likes assholes trolls but they really do nothing good for society.

@ MercyfulFate: Wow, just wow. So ME SAYING YOU SHOULD GIVE ARCH A HAND JOB has stirred up all these emotions in you? Calling people gay? Acting less manly than me? What the fuck are you even talking about? Way to fucking take my posts out of context. Now i'm starting to think that maybe you really might have been mishandled as a youth or something.

Ok bro, i get it ... you love Fates Warning and would probably give Arch a handjob if he asked for one. I was just pointing out which of those bands i enjoy more, since they were both rated within a few posts. I also liked Nile more than Fates Warning, is that going to get your panties up in a bunch too? Wow.

If anything from that post bothered or seemed truly homophobic to you than it honestly says a lot about you. Anyway, that was my initial response(after ignoring you first post about me "throwing my opinions out there"), the only little jab there was calling you an Arch fanboy(i wasnt literally saying you would stroke his cock with your hands bro). YOU came after me, and YOU are the one attacking and being aggressive .. but yea fling that shit on me because my responses aren't fluffed up enough for you. Honestly, people like you make me sick.

Bottom line is you got all butthurt and started an argument wtih me because i didnt agree with you, you could have left it at that but no, you've been pushing it and trying to make it more than it was ever since.

I've never really called him on his shit,
:lol:

It's clear to me that you asshole is still sore from getting your card pulled a while back. For you to jump on me here(where i have said nothing wrong whatsoever) just shows how truly pathetic you are and the levels you would go to to try and start shit with me ... as you have constantly shown. Truly pathetic.

ad hominem ad hominem ad hominem

Congratulations, did you just learn what an ad hominem is a few days ago?

7/10

techfaggery, obviously.

I thought you said you liked tech-thrash?

Last edited by a moderator:
@ MercyfulFate: Wow, just wow. So ME SAYING YOU SHOULD GIVE ARCH A HAND JOB has stirred up all these emotions in you? Calling people gay? Acting less manly than me? What the fuck are you even talking about? Way to fucking take my posts out of context. Now i'm starting to think that maybe you really might have been mishandled as a youth or something.

If anything from that post bothered or seemed truly homophobic to you than it honestly says a lot about you. Anyway, that was my initial response(after ignoring you first post about me "throwing my opinions out there"), the only little jab there was calling you an Arch fanboy(i wasnt literally saying you would stroke his cock with your hands bro). YOU came after me, and YOU are the one attacking and being aggressive .. but yea fling that shit on me because my responses aren't fluffed up enough for you. Honestly, people like you make me sick.

Bottom line is you got all butthurt and started an argument wtih me because i didnt agree with you, you could have left it at that but no, you've been pushing it and trying to make it more than it was ever since.

:lol:

It's clear to me that you asshole is still sore from getting your card pulled a while back. For you to jump on me here(where i have said nothing wrong whatsoever) just shows how truly pathetic you are and the levels you would go to to try and start shit with me ... as you have constantly shown. Truly pathetic.

Congratulations, did you just learn what an ad hominem is a few days ago?

No it feels like you learned what an ad hominem is a couple years ago and made it your life motto. I have no idea what you're talking about when you say "getting your card pulled a while back"

4/10, just rate the first song too lazy to look up an individual track

Shut the fuck up.

Anyway, ProphetofHatred I'm giving that an 8/10, first two tracks are all I checked out, very cool.