RATE WHAT THE PERSON ABOVE IS LISTENING TO THREAD

Good USPM, but not as good as a lot of people make it out to be. Dane's ridiculous falsetto is pretty much the only stand-out element of that album. 6.5/10.

Last edited by a moderator:
8.5/10 Incredible vocals with some decent riffs. Overall very solid.

8/10 weird music, i've heard of that band for ages and ages and never bothered to listen.

edit-devin townsend, the deven townsend project, and the devin townsend band...same guy different projects??

aye i knew that one, i just wasn't sure about his self titled stuff. well i'm probably going to go grab as much of that as i can soon, for the hell of it. i like it

Yeah, his albums are so diverse, some of his shit is real instrumental and proggy, not even remotely metal, very talented guy.

Excellent, I don't even care about the production. Still sounds classic, and they couldn't have possibly found a better vocalist. Should be getting the album in the mail soon. 9/10.

Definitely not my genre. The beginning was pretty boring, but towards the end it started to get pretty damn good. 4/10 because of the boring start.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlq0lYB3iSM&feature=related[/ame]

The sampled scream things are ridiculous, almost as bad as when bands use barking dog samples, and the rest is just standard post-Horrorscope groovy Overkill. A below average song to represent a very poor Overkill album (which is a fairly rare thing). 4/10.