Ratt

Riflewolf said:
Wait a minute!! I just did some "research" and it turns out the chick on IOYP is a model named Marianne Gravette. Heh, heh come to think of it I actually believed you for a second. Heh heh, you're a dirty little liar aren't you?

Oh, like you'd kick the blond on Invasion out of bed 'cause she wasn't Tawny?:lol:

I could have sworn that Tawny Kitaen was on both album covers - I don't have the two in front of me (the albums, that is, not the hot chicks), so I can't prove one way or the other. A Wikipedia search on her doesn't list her as appearing on Invasion Of Your Privacy, so I stand corrected. The old memory may have slipped a gear there - so if it did, I apologize.

From what I recall, they had some ongoing legal problems over who could use the name Ratt. I have no idea how that came about
I seen Stephen Percy's version of Ratt a few years back. A friend of mines band opened for him at Shark City in Glendale Heights IL . He sucked pretty bad. He started out alright. He opened with Lay it Down then did a few more Ratt tunes. Then he started doing covers. He did a shit awful version of Roadhouse Blues, and a really lame TNT. I left before he finished. The next week I remember seeing in the Illinois Entertainer that the Other guys from the band (who were also calling themselves Ratt) were playing at another club.

I still like Round and Round, but the video's embarrassing. What in the HELL were we thinking back in the 80s? It boggles the mind.

Yeah yeah I changed my sig to ratt. You guys might start rolling the eyes now, right? But something tells me I have to make it a smaller image because it just seems too big.

Riflewolf said:
I heard that they replaced pearcy with this guy named jizzy pearl. Is this jizzy guy any good?
Jizzy had a band back in the day called LOVE/HATE. Since than he has been busy playing replacement Singer for a whole slew of 80's Metal LA Bands:
including Data Clan, Joshua, L.A. Rocks,
L.A. Guns, Ratt, Adler's Appetite

I wonder if hair metal could be popular again someday, it could but possibly with a different image meaning that band members might not frizz their hair anymore. If this does happen Ratt just might be popular again, who knows?

Riflewolf said:
I wonder if hair metal could be popular again someday, it could but possibly with a different image meaning that band members might not frizz their hair anymore. If this does happen Ratt just might be popular again, who knows?

they only had frizzy hair coz GHD straightners wernt invented... pulleeeezzzeeeee :lol:

Bass Fellow said:
Avenged Sevenfold is gonna be the new Ratt with some cool songs and the rest filler that sounds the same.
WHAT?!:OMG:

A7X and Ratt are nothing alike and you know it!!!

A7X=:puke:

Ratt=:headbang:

Mr Blackwell said:
The chick on Out Of The Cellar is actress Tawny Kitaen, David Coverdale's ex-wife. She's in all the videos for Whitesnake's 1984 album.
It would be 1987 I think. 1984 Whitesnake had a good hard rock album Slide it In. after everything sucked ass.