Ratt

tommyv said:
I concur entirely!.............Anything after Slide it in is shyte also!
Course I will admit, "Still of the Night" always worked wonders on the ladies back then!:Smug:

Tommy... those wernt ladies.. those were chics with dicks.. :lol: :lol: :zombie:

the_walking_dude said:
haha just downloaded my first ratt song after seeing this thread. got she wants money. pretty good lol!
You should also download "Round and Round", it's Ratt's best song ever! Also get Wanted Man and Back for More, those are also good ones.

DumbAss said:
You guys are actually starting to sound like your serious about this RATT thing???
:erk:
Why you want to get serious about Quiet Riot, then start a new topic on them. Ratt are possibly one of the greatest hair metal bands in history, so think before you post.

Ah Hair Metal

Twisted Sister - I remember my mate & I (15 years old at the time) watching a live video of theirs. Man they were shit - so shit that it was actually enjoyable ... in a shit kinda way. They had this song which has stuck in my head for eternity called `nature of the beast'. Very metal :headbang: hehehe.

Stryper - well I must confess I am a huge fan of these God fearing men (and they are taller than Dan too) and have all their albums (even their new ones). But I cringe at their old album group shots - its like hairspray gone wild.

So many other hair metal bands - Warrant, Poison, WASP (probably heavier than most mind you), Motley Crue, Skid Row.

Back to the topic - I never got into RATT ... in fact I don't even recall any of their songs...

i only know 'body talk' by ratt

and thats purely cos its in one of my fave films of all time............. the golden child......... haha man i love that movie, but yeah its whent he chosen one is in the biker house kicking their asses.......to the sounds of " body talk, i hear your body talk" hahaha

but yeah hair metal is what got me into rock what ....17 years ago, never got into ratt for some reason or la guns, dont see why not i used to love bands with easily as much cheese and gloss slapped on..........poison, crue, warrant, danger danger, slaughter, jackyl :) haha

Riflewolf said:
Why you want to get serious about Quiet Riot, then start a new topic on them. Ratt are possibly one of the greatest hair metal bands in history, so think before you post.
I wasn't serious about Quite Riot.:lol: