Rays/Sox Phils/Dodgers

You shouldn't really be depressed at all, fuck. The Giants haven't done shit for years and my favorite player was colluded against. The Sox have been amazing and almost did it again.

Tough loss, especially when losing to a team in wich during the regular season Sox fans filled the Trop as much as fuckin yahoo Tampa fans.

Sox had thier chances, Rays were fortunate to hang on to that one.

What had the chance to be maybe one of the highest rated World Series in Sox v Phils or Dodgers...we are now left with what I think will be one of the lowest rated World Series ever, oh well.

Tough loss, especially when losing to a team in wich during the regular season Sox fans filled the Trop as much as fuckin yahoo Tampa fans.

Sox had thier chances, Rays were fortunate to hang on to that one.

Rays were better than the Sox all year tbh. Just thought I should acknowledge that after this post.

I'm very happy, though I am done rooting for the Rays. Let's go Phillies!

Rays were better than the Sox all year tbh. Just thought I should acknowledge that after this post.

I'm very happy, though I am done rooting for the Rays. Let's go Phillies!

The Rays are a very good team and led by a very good manager. They truly earned it and deserve much credit.

What do you world for the MLB marketing department all of the sudden? Why do you give a shit about their ratings?

Nope don't work for MLB...just venting.
Rays and Phils have much talent and could give us a good WS. My point is (and I could be wrong) that many fans moreso the casual fan may not even tune in to watch and thats too bad for a sport and a big event that I love. Love em or hate em, you would not get this scenerio with Boston and another big market team.

True, which is why I would not call them "fortunate" to have beaten as team they were better than.

Understood.
I guess I'm use to seeing the Sox pull out these games esp with runners on in the late innings and they didn't push any runs home? Credit to the Rays pen, though shaky at times this unit was the most improved in all of MLB.

I hate the Yankees so much

But Derek Jeter is so nice and handsome. :(

Understood.
I guess I'm use to seeing the Sox pull out these games esp with runners on in the late innings and they didn't push any runs home? Credit to the Rays pen, though shaky at times this unit was the most improved in all of MLB.

Yeah, I think a lot of us were expecting the Sox to pull put another comeback. It's become sort of their "thing", it seems.

You're coming so dangerously close to admitting the true fact that the Yankees are good for baseball.

I wouldn't go that far. :)
I meant Boston and another big market opponent in LA of Philly.

Seriously, if its NY v Philly or TB v Philly...damn straight I'm watching NY v Philly series...if nothing else for the hate factor.

Yeah, I think a lot of us were expecting the Sox to pull put another comeback. It's become sort of their "thing", it seems.

Funny thing is, atleast IMO, this team is / was more likable than the past Sox championship teams. They finally have every player 1-9 that plays the game professionally, hard, and all are easy to like...a gutsy team.
As good as Manny and Pedro were for the Sox, they were embarassing to watch at times. I referred to them as the "Dominican Divas". Hell I didn't even miss Schills big mouth, but maybe missed his arm?:)

The fact that a team that has never been there before, was last in that division last year, and has an overall losing record is in the series is great for baseball, despite whatever ratings they may receive.