Rays/Sox Phils/Dodgers

Meyers and Blanton are good starters and they have been pitching well as of late.
Hamels is not good...he is great. He is very good at changing speeds and keeping a good fastball hitting team off balance. The Rays killed the Sox by hitting fastballs out of the park. The Sox pitchers adjusted / changed speeds and that got them back in the series...it was just too late of an adjustment.

Winning game-1 on the road was huge for Philly in that thier ace had to win to have any chance and if its a long series the Rays will face Hamels probably in gm.s 4 & 7.
Rays in five (as I picked too) may still happen but not likely...who knows?

This kind of umpiring, at this point, is atrocious...c'mon its the fuckin World Series! The hit by pitch missed call was a joke...not only was he hit, if you looked at the slo-mo replay the umpire literally was looking away / outside as the pitch came inside and hit the batter? How do you not follow the ball all the way in?

on the checkswing...was this the called third strike, then the homeplate umpire decides to appeal it? This can't happen!

Really? That's cool. The MLB is pretty lenient on a lot of things I've noticed over the past few years. If this was the NFL so many people have been fined by now. Though it makes sense really, considering the insane steroid era in baseball in which the MLB didn't do shit about.

Good job there Belligerent. Then again you had a 50% chance, so I'm not too impressed.