Rd Lamb - Dan Spitz/D Mustaine

It's pretty good actually, I really wished Dan was back in ANTHRAX

Maybe now that he is back playing music the next Anthrax album will have Dan back. We can finally have the classic line up back making music again. If nothing else it would give the band more publicity going into the next album

Rob is a fine guitar player but not quite sure he fits in with Anthrax

Not quite sure? Rob's been in the band for 8 years. Dan was in for 10 (not counting the reunion).

He's not coming back, get over it.

Not quite sure? Rob's been in the band for 8 years. Dan was in for 10 (not counting the reunion).

He's not coming back, get over it.

Nobody thought Joey would ever be back either and it happened. You never know what could happen.

Yeah, but Dan's made it clear he doesn't want back in.

Plus it would be a complete dick move to kick Rob out, but then again they've already done it once.

I bought this new Red Lamb LP but it should have come out last week instead. New Van Halen also came out yesterday and it pretty much all got my attention. I haven't heard even 10 seconds of RL

Rob's more then just the lead guitar player, he also produces (and damn good at it I might add). He's not going anywhere anytime soon and thank God for that.

Rob's more then just the lead guitar player, he also produces (and damn good at it I might add). He's not going anywhere anytime soon and thank God for that.

So is Dan Spitz and even more (credits for the Red Lamb album):
Dan Spitz-rhythm guitars, lead guitars, bass, programming, engineering, co-producer

Red Lamb =/= Anthrax

It was a solo project basically, then he added a singer and drums. Plus Rob played bass for the Damned Things if you want to go that way.

Also the fact that Dan supposedly never wrote anything for Anthrax.

I'll just say it: Rob > Dan

Just about every musician these days is a producer. Pro Tools has made everyone a great producer.

Dan Spitz fits this current line up much better than does Rob. Rob is a fine guitarist but if given the chance to get Dan Spitz back on lead guitar for the next album I'd take it in 2 seconds. I am sure they will be just fine with another producer.

Perhaps they get along better with Rob than they did with Dan?
Just saying...

I mean, if the band finally feel that they have a stable and well functioning line-up, is it really necessary to risk fucking it up all over again only in order to appear as the 100 % classic line up?

If Anthrax continue with their revolving door policy Worship Music will end up as their swan song, surely.

Yeah, the more I listen to it, the more I'm like "this is Disturbed level crap"