read this billy

Anthrax_Mosher

True Fan
Feb 5, 2005
California USA
I wish i knew where you lived. Me, John Bush, Scott, charlie, and all the other angry anthrax fans would beat the shit outta you and throw you in a pit of fire.

He lives in Austin,Texas....and being Billy Milano probably won't be too hard to find....and since you have NO CHANCE of those anthrax pussies going to Texas to help you "beat the shit outta him" why not be the 13 year old pussy that you are and go alone.
I mean hell I can tell from your posts that you're a tough guy:rolleyes:

Anthrax_Mosher said:
I wish i knew where you lived. Me, John Bush, Scott, charlie, and all the other angry anthrax fans would beat the shit outta you and throw you in a pit of fire.

mmhmm, let's go beat the shit out of Billy Milano because he pissed on all us Anthrax fans because he still has an issue with the band.

*rolls eyes*

Anthrax_Mosher said:

Im sure Billys shaking in his shoes right now. Just goes to show what a pussy Anthrax Mosher is, he needs to have others fight with him, he cant do it alone.

scott=120lbs. namedropping pussy ass wannabe. charlie=150lbs. doll collecting fag who cant take constructive criticism. bush=50 year old second hand singer. milano=300lbs. of ass kicking fury, scott, charlie,and bush would get beat up by any 3 people from any 10th grade class from any high school in this country. fuck them

Anthrax_Mosher said:

...you call yourself Anthrax fan, yet you managed to insult everyone on the Anthrax board within one day, give Deege names and acting like a biggest jerkoff just because there were few people who disagreed with your opinion, proving the rest of the board that you are a complete moron...I don´t like Milano´s raving about Anthrax all the time, but you dude need to install some shareware brain into your head...:err:

ivankoloff said:
scott=120lbs. namedropping pussy ass wannabe. charlie=150lbs. doll collecting fag who cant take constructive criticism. bush=50 year old second hand singer. milano=300lbs. of ass kicking fury, scott, charlie,and bush would get beat up by any 3 people from any 10th grade class from any high school in this country. fuck them

It´s not so long time ago you kissed ass of the pussy ass wannabe, fag and second hand singer.

:D :tickled: :D :tickled:

johnnieCzech said:
...you call yourself Anthrax fan, yet you managed to insult everyone on the Anthrax board within one day, give Deege names and acting like a biggest jerkoff just because there were few people who disagreed with your opinion, proving the rest of the board that you are a complete moron...I don´t like Milano´s raving about Anthrax all the time, but you dude need to install some shareware brain into your head...:err:

johnnieCzech said:

Yeah Im a anthrax fan, did i say i was a fan of the people on the message board?? NO, So fuck off cocksucker!!!

Anthrax_Mosher said:

I live in Austin Texas.
I hang out at a bar called head hunters on 8th street and red river.
You can find me, I am about 275 pounds-I smoke cigars and will be waiting for you. You can ask anyone in the bar to point me out. They usually start by saying " You see that big gorilla" . That would be me.
Can't wait to meet you, Charlie , Scott and Jon. I'll buy you a drink after I choke you out.

Buzzard said:
I live in Austin Texas.
I hang out at a bar called head hunters on 8th street and red river.
You can find me, I am about 275 pounds-I smoke cigars and will be waiting for you. You can ask anyone in the bar to point me out. They usually start by saying " You see that big gorilla" . That would be me.
Can't wait to meet you, Charlie , Scott and Jon. I'll buy you a drink after I choke you out.

I cant wait to show up and kick your ass personally! One day you'll be sittin there, having a drink, then some dude with an anthrax t-shirt is gonna show up and beat the daylights outta you. THEN, i'll buy you a drink fucker

One time my grandpa (and my namesake, may he rest in peace) kicked the shit outta three of my 20-year-old cousins. He was a ranked welterweight (sp) boxer back in the day.
That's a lose-lose situation right there: neither "Two cousins and I beat up a 60-year-old man" or "I got pwned by a 60-year-old man" sound great.

Anyway, back to topic: this pissing match has gone on long enough :mad: