Realease date for The Black Waltz

The Bringer said:
Because I am extremely dis-satisfied with the album. I think it was a complete lackluster attempt at what Bodom should never be.
I wouldn't be surprised if new Norther was something like new CoB. With those clean vocals and all...

Kirurgisti said:
I wouldn't be surprised if new Norther was something like new CoB. With those clean vocals and all...

thats what i was thinking... but bodom are better than norther anyway:Spin:

I wonder when it will be released in Japan and such, as I will most likely get the Japanese version (assuming the cover will be a bonus on this release), especially since often Japanese releases are earlier than even Europe.

The Bringer said:
Solution 7 sounds like total metalcore and I didn't like it at all.

It was just an ep anyway fuck an ep, when the new album comes out and if it sucks like metalcore, then we can fully spit on them. I have Dreams of endless war and its no metalcore (It rocks). I heard the sample for Solution 7 yes it was boring.

As far as Norther is concerned, I can't speak for Solution Seven as I haven't heard it, however, based off of their three albums I possess, each one has doubled in quality from the previous, making Death Unlimited a masterpiece.

Frostenblood said:
As far as Norther is concerned, I can't speak for Solution Seven as I haven't heard it, however, based off of their three albums I possess, each one has doubled in quality from the previous, making Death Unlimited a masterpiece.

I think exactly the opposite...Dreams of Endless War is gooood, Mirror of Madness is...meh... and Death Unlimited is not even listenable. Even Solution7 is better than DU because it still has some decent riffs. DU had none.

I wasn't dissing any of their full-length albums, don't get me wrong. I love Mirror of Madness and Death Unlimited. There are even some songs on Death Unlimited that had clean vocals. Very little amounts. But it's still there. But I still love it. The songs on Solution 7 were just boring and not what I want to hear from them.

I'm hoping the new album kicks my ass. :D

COB are going down on my list, first albums rocked, last album nothing interesting (standard death metal) and its geting boring

Kirurgisti said:
I think exactly the opposite...Dreams of Endless War is gooood, Mirror of Madness is...meh... and Death Unlimited is not even listenable. Even Solution7 is better than DU because it still has some decent riffs. DU had none.

Haha, I can understand your perspective. For me, Death Unlimited is the most atmospheric (remember, to my ears) in which I can also relate to the lyrics more on Death Unlimited than on any other of their releases. Nothing has to be one of my favorite songs, ever.

My words exactly... can't you do your comparing somewhere else or have an own topic for it? Isn't this one upposed to handle release date of The Black Waltz?
Don't want to nag, but... :cool:

np: Paradise Lost - As I Die

Charmiss said:
My words exactly... can't you do your comparing somewhere else or have an own topic for it? Isn't this one upposed to handle release date of The Black Waltz?
Don't want to nag, but... :cool:

np: Paradise Lost - As I Die

Though, for the sake of argument, this is just as much off-topic as everything else is ... it's like those people who go "Shh!" amidst a bunch of noise, only creating more noise themselves.

Frostenblood said:
Though, for the sake of argument, this is just as much off-topic as everything else is ... it's like those people who go "Shh!" amidst a bunch of noise, only creating more noise themselves.

True, but that's why some people like moderated forums. Or maybe I am just a boring old fart, but sometimes it just gets very frustrating trying to find some new information from the middle of crap like "I like this and that and those"... Thats why I normally don't comment on off-topic. Saving people from reading it.

But well, nowadays some people seem to feel "alive" by commenting anything on forums. I just need to deal with it I guess...
And now I am not meaning only these forums here on Ultimate. It seems to be a common manner everywhere.
Well, end of discussion and my off-topic here.

SwampSerj said:
COB are going down on my list, first albums rocked, last album nothing interesting (standard death metal) and its geting boring

Listen to Bloodbath, Grave, Blood Red Throne, Cannibal Corpse or the first couple Hypocrisy CD's if you want standard death metal.

The new CoB album isn't death metal.

Oh and about keeping this on topic... Exactly how many days left for the new album?

if u guys want to talk about cob, go to thier forums. for fuck sake.
its kalmah here if u didnt notice.

Charmiss said:
But well, nowadays some people seem to feel "alive" by commenting anything on forums. I just need to deal with it I guess...
And now I am not meaning only these forums here on Ultimate. It seems to be a common manner everywhere.
Well, end of discussion and my off-topic here.

Yeah, I think that is a common feeling. People want to support Kalmah anyway they can, thus they post commentary about anything just to keep the forum "alive" as you said.

Anyhow, for the sake of the topic, how do people think this album is going to sound compared to the other albums? I am hoping for something rather atmospheric (like They Will Return) with perhaps the more aggressive side of Swampsong. Time will tell, as said!