Reaper Question - Markers/flares for kick

Dec 10, 2012
Washington, DC
I apologize if this is simple or there are threads about it already, but I couldn't really find a search term that would explain what I'm trying to convey. I'm working in Reaper and I wrote a song with some really weird meters. I want the guitars/bass synced to the kick, but the notes are in such weird places relative to the 4/4 grid that I can't place them. Is there a way to sync the guitar/bass to the kick, or to set up automatic markers for each time the midi kick in SD2 is hit so I know where to slip-edit the guitar/bass transients to?

Thanks guys.

I apologize if this is simple or there are threads about it already, but I couldn't really find a search term that would explain what I'm trying to convey. I'm working in Reaper and I wrote a song with some really weird meters. I want the guitars/bass synced to the kick, but the notes are in such weird places relative to the 4/4 grid that I can't place them. Is there a way to sync the guitar/bass to the kick, or to set up automatic markers for each time the midi kick in SD2 is hit so I know where to slip-edit the guitar/bass transients to?

Thanks guys.

You could put them in the same folder and it will overlay transparent wav forms that you can align