Reaper Themes

Hey man, yeah the toolbars won't be included, Reaper just keeps whatever custom toolbars you have set up yourself. I can export the toolbar separately if someone wanted it, you need my custom actions and stuff from the SWS extensions though because a lot of the toolbar buttons are assigned to those actions.

Regarding the "Classic" thing, it is likely that you have to change this preference:

themesettings.png

I have SWS and everything that you uploaded before.. Was the toolbar uploaded before? If so, I should already have it... Not sure what's going on.

As for your theme, I still can't get it to look similar. Tried with Allow themes to override both on and off, and the defaultgray color scheme isn't even an option for me. Did you make that yourself? It doesn't even use the same style buttons by default. The closest I can get is to have the Theme uses image resources checkbox checked and have it use Default_3.0, but the color scheme isn't the same as what you're using there.

No the toolbar is something more recent than anything else I've posted, all that old stuff is really out of date. It's really just for my workflow, themes are just the visual stuff in Reaper, not any functionality. I can post it up but I don't have time to write up any big explanation or make any video of how I'm using everything these days so it might not be all that useful.

Here's the theme again, you should literally be able to just drag and drop this into Reaper...
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3616293/AWv3v4Gray2.ReaperThemeZip

awv3v4gray2_settings.png

Also you are running version 4 correct? Make sure you update to the latest version, this theme definitely will not work in version 3 for example.

Got it working now. I guess my file was corrupt the first 2 times I tried. Thanks for the help. I'll definitely download the toolbar and check out what all it does on my own if you're willing to post it.

Adam's theme is sick and it works very smoothly

Believe it or not, your reaper will run better depending on the theme, from what I've experienced.. The one I'm using looks fucking cool and is extremely smooth with navigating.

Arrangement View:

Picture%2031.png

Mixer:

Picture%2032.png

off-topic here:
Adam how is the progress with that book/video thing you were doing?
i remember that you said "6 weeks" like 3 months ago XD