Reasons to Love Dan Swano Volume 1

4. if you sort of half screw up your eyes and stand back a bit, he looks a bit like Joey Tempest

He has made some of my favorite death metal albums of all time like "Unorthodox", Moontower, Crimson I and II and countless others that I love to death. He has given me much joy when listening to the great stuff he writes in Nightingale, Still Alive, Breathing Shadow, Invisible!!!!! He's also made me laugh very much with his vocals in Steel, some truly great stuff!!! Now if I could just see this man play anything live over here in Colorado, I would be very happy, as a musician myself, Dan is one of the top 5 musicians that has inspired and influenced me in countless ways every day.

I bet he's done some really secret stuff that only he has a copy of, under his pillow, or hidden in a warm place, like a hole or a zoo.

I BET YOU'D LIKE TO HEAR THAT, NO?

Light said:
I bet he's done some really secret stuff that only he has a copy of, under his pillow, or hidden in a warm place, like a hole or a zoo.
Doesn't every recording artist? :tickled:

reason #8: Nightingale DVD & Second Sky album (soon)

:lol:
Light´s comments always make me laugh ;D

well, he does great music and is a so nice person. But one of the best features (which probably connect to the other two) is, that he walks his own way.