Vic Records news related to Dan

ColdDarkNord

www.bragin.cz
Jun 1, 2001
Kralupy nad Vltavou, Czech
www.bragin.cz
Dan Swano is currently remastering the legendary October Tide debut 'Rain Without End'.
October Tide was a side project formed by two members of Katatonia with their style not at all far removed from that fine group. Melancholic, sorrowful mid-paced metal, with death vocals laid over the top. Jonas Renkse performed the vocals on 'Rain Without End'. It was his last harsh vocal performance ever.
The remastered album will have brand new cover artwork and will be re-released somewhere next year.

The Serpent myspace page is recently totally re-styled and has a brand new design made by Ivan Bragin. The new myspace page also reveals the brand new artwork for the re-release of the second Serpent album 'Autumn Ride'. This album is remastered by Dan Swano, and will have new art work and booklet, liner notes from original member and vocalist Piotr Wawrzeniuk (also in Therion) and a rare bonus track. Check the page at: www.myspace.com/serpentdoom

Vic Records has signed Total Terror!
Total Terror featured no one less then 3 original Edge of Sanity members: Dan Swano and guitars and vocals, Benny Larsson on drums and vocals, and Andreas Drette Axelsson on bass and vocals. Total Terror performs aggressive and furious crustcore / death metal with lyrics in Swedish. The album has been recorded in the 90's and has been mixed and mastered by Dan Swano Fall 2007. The album will contain 27 tracks, a preview of the cover art and 2 tracks can be found on www.myspace.com/totalterrorsweden

I was listening to Vital Remains all through yesterday, and when I saw this, at first I thought it said 'Vital Remains news related to Dan'. Since they're looking for a new bassist and guitarist, I thought that could make an interesting combination!!!

I looked around abit on vics homepage and found the new artwork... It's so fucking ugly. It also said that Swanö had sent them the mastertape so I guess it will be like 1 or 2 years to realease?

What I have heard.. 3 month.. and than vic will start release albums..

Let's pray for this

:worship:notworthy:worship: <--- do this before you go to sleep...

and some of this ---> :kickass::kickass::headbang:

And now it's time for BEER...

Have a nice day

/Andreas

Let's hope three month is the truth. Allthough it sounds a bit like a random number... like
Q: "When will the stuff be released????"
A: "ehm.... in ...eh..... three month!!"