Recabinet Complete 2.0 - Fall Sale 80% Off!!!

AudioGeekZine

arsehole know-it-all
Jan 1, 2008
Vancouver
www.audiogeekzine.com
Since Kazrog doesn't want to spam you I will on his behalf.

We’re running our first sale, celebrating the one year anniversary of the launch of Recabinet 1.0, and to commemorate this event we are running an insane “no brainer” deal - $14.99 for Recabinet Complete 2.0!! The promotion ends November 1, so hurry or you will miss out on an amazing deal!

http://recabi.net/site/trybuy/

:headbang:

If the price was keeping you away before there's no excuse now.

Haha, thanks for the plug! Keep in mind that this is the FULL version of Recabinet and you will be entitled to upgrades, etc.

Thanks to everyone on this forum for the support - and for those of you who've been longtime customers, we're working on something really cool for you guys as well for next year.

Damn, I guess I'll have to get this too. :) Wasn't going to spend money on impulses since I have a couple of free ones, but this offer isn't too bad.

Purchased! What great deal!!!

Can't wait to try these with my Axe Fx!

Sweet!

I did have a minor issue. Payed through paypal > "click this link to download product" > MYSQL error. :( But in my email there was a link that worked. I can't wait to try it out.

Sweet!

I did have a minor issue. Payed through paypal > "click this link to download product" > MYSQL error. :( But in my email there was a link that worked. I can't wait to try it out.

That's an issue with PayPal posting garbage data to our server sometimes after a purchase, unfortunately there's nothing we can do about it, but the email links from our server work 100% of the time.

does this version contain axe-fx IR files or do i have to convert them by myself!?
anyways that's an AWESOME DEAL!!!:kickass::headbang:

Wow Kazrog, sweet deal! I've been using your demo since you recommended it for my e530 clips. Maybe its time to get paypal...

*edit*

opened a paypal account, said it would take 5-7 days to check my bank account. I hope this offer is still valid by then

Perfect timing - with my recent clean/fresh rebuild of my DAW system with Windows 7, I've been looking for deals on VST/VSTi/and other stuff I might like. Just purchased Recabinet Complete and downloading now. Thanks for the great product and the great deal Kazrog.

fuck it...do I need these? No.
Good deal and helping a friend? hell yeah.

I'm just going to delete my old unorganized IR folder and install these.

Paypal crashed Firefox the first time but now I'm downloading. :)

fuck it...do I need these? No.
Good deal and helping a friend? hell yeah.

I'm just going to delete my old unorganized IR folder and install these.

Paypal crashed Firefox the first time but now I'm downloading. :)

That's what I'm doing. Just deleted most of my IR file, and I'll just use these. Had amazing results with the demo.

I'm checking my bank account every 5 min for those damned paypal security deposits :lol:

Going to be a long 5-7 days

guys...i'd also like to purchase but i don't want to convert every IR into axe-fx format.
does recabinet include axe-fx files!?:)

Yes it does :)

24-10-2009%2011-08-34%20AM.png

thaks for the info!
just purchased and downloading!
YEAH!!!:headbang::kickass:

EDIT: had some problems downloading, download was aborted a few times.
i think i got it complete now, 124 MB right!? :)