Reccomend an album

bon_scott.jpg

http://www.underbyen.dk/index_uk.htm

Album hasn't left my cd-player since I got it, so I think I can withdraw the reservations. I even puit it on first thing this morning in spite of being hungover.

But of course the Danish lyrics will even further hinder its accessability for you folks, they're dirty though, listen here:

City's soaking

Today I've dressed
in silk and lust
Today I've seen us
in the window
on the table
against the door
city is soaking in our passion

(girl singing btw)

Su Jacko said:
Bellybutton by Jellyfish

OMG! finally someone understands! that is great one! have you heard spilt milk? its a bit more...erm..progressive, but the songs are dead good when you start to understand them..
im amazed. thank you, you made my day :Spin:

Hmm: http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story?id=5934033

"Their name is Danish for "Under the City." And here's the English translation of the album's title: It's Me Who Keeps the Trees Together. Thanks to the language barrier, that's nearly all I can tell you about my favorite new band and record of this year -- except that when I saw this remarkable eight-piece group from Arhus, Denmark at a music festival there in May, I was left speaking in tongues. With an eccentric armory of strings and keys (violin, cello, Wurlitzer organ, melodica), fronted by the haunted whoops and whispers of vocalist Henriette Sennenveldt, Under Byen make a beguiling dance music of pillowy beats and voluptuous shadows, with finely blurred echoes of British trip-hop, Björk's elfin romanticism and the ice-floe rock of Sigúr Ros. This will be a hard record to find: The group's Web site (underbyen.dk) is under reconstruction, and the Internet retail site below is mostly in Danish, with prices in Euros. But real treasure never comes easy."

well..I reccomend

coheed and cambria - second stage turbine blade
Runrig..protera
afi - sing the sorrow
orchestral menouveres in the dark! klass band! (everyone at least download enola gay)

Ok, i listened to two songs from their website, sounds interesting, nice instrumentation. Is it just me or is the singer a little Björk fan, naught wrong with it though. Gotta listen to more, so Allan any recommendations (songs like)?