Reccomend an album

No song really stands out as weak, but lets say "Legesag" (that version on the site is lousy sound quality, you lose a lot), "Om Vinteren" and "Plantage".

I was afraid this'd get them Portishead comparisons, but the articles I've read talk more about Bjork, Gy:be and Sigur Ros, nicer.

And yeah, even I, though I've never really listened to Bjork had that thought.

Ok, cheers for that. I think her influences are quite obvious but it doesn't really matter to me, it's not like she is copying her imo.

elzka said:
OMG! finally someone understands! that is great one! have you heard spilt milk? its a bit more...erm..progressive, but the songs are dead good when you start to understand them..
im amazed. thank you, you made my day :Spin:

Ah nice one!! Yeah, I've heard Spilt Milk and yeah it is dead good.

ikeaboy said:
how can it be good if its dead?
2292003-george-bush.jpg

Oh and the dead sea is supposed to be quite the experience.

"Paradise Lost are scheduled to finish recording the follow-up to Symbol of Life (as yet still untitled) at Chapel Studios on 8th July. Mixing will take place in Los Angeles with Nick and producer Rhys Fulber and is expected to take two weeks. Nick has the following to say: "recording has gone really well, Jeff has done great job and it is definitely going to be the heaviest album we have done in the last ten years.""

Last weekend I bought some awesome ones.
I replaced my old Black Sabbath - Volume 4 cd with the vinyl replica remaster,
I bought Frank Zappa's Zappa In New York and I bought Kyuss - Welcome To Sky Valley.

All 3 are awesome, and Kyuss is excellent bass-heavy rock, any more fans?

Allan said:
"Paradise Lost are scheduled to finish recording the follow-up to Symbol of Life (as yet still untitled) at Chapel Studios on 8th July. Mixing will take place in Los Angeles with Nick and producer Rhys Fulber and is expected to take two weeks. Nick has the following to say: "recording has gone really well, Jeff has done great job and it is definitely going to be the heaviest album we have done in the last ten years.""
who's their new drummer?

Try Justin Sullivan - navigating by the stars, ex- new model army. all acoustic songs mostly about the ocean, very moody and dark...think christy moore meets of the wand and the moon. Amazing album, been listening to it alot lately