Recent barrage of "Off Topic" posts in threads

I understand what you're saying, and am more than willing to go with the flow, but its absolutely amazing how some people simply cannot let things go and *even now* continue to drag things out, when they been asked and told to simply let things go.......

pest666 said:
I understand what you're saying, and am more than willing to go with the flow, but its absolutely amazing how some people simply cannot let things go and *even now* continue to drag things out, when they been asked and told to simply let things go.......
How true..........:confused:

Dead_Lioness said:
agreed.

sometimes i'd make a joke or to, cant help it :D
but im a good girl, i'll play by the rules.

bad girls are more fun!:D ;)

Have a NICE Day!

Officer NICE

Gotta go do my yoga now....

Dodens Grav said:
It's easier said than done when you watch other fly off the hinges unprovoked, and you have to defend yourself. But of course I hold no weight on these boards because I haven't been here long enough.
You should change your name to PROVOKE.......when will you let it go? This thread wasn't about arguing......and then....here you are. Do you have anything worth while to talk about?:erk:

Valofvalhalla said:
You should change your name to PROVOKE.......when will you let it go? This thread wasn't about arguing......and then....here you are. Do you have anything worth while to talk about?:erk:

No kidding, I think we're all thinking the same thing here. No one on this thread is bashing anyone and certain people have to bring it up in every single thread.

I guess some people need a hug everyday , otherwise it's :cry: