Recent CD buys

Yes, Conan is a must have too! The 3rd one needs to get release in the US some time (Red Sonja, the unofficial Conan movie, that is) :p

Yes, you may have to dig around but, they will probably have Cobra in their 'cutout' bins buried somewhere. I only saw 2 in the one I went through...

And once again, the cat in the way ... licking the sticker :/

If people friended me on Facebook they could see my stupid cat doing silly stuff. Ha ha.

Is it a tabby like mine?

Something about Cobra sets it apart from all other action flicks. I have never quite been able to explain it besides just knowing of its awesomeness, but no other action flick compares.
To clear that up a bit; action flick about a renegade cop that kicks a lot of ass!
As for Conan well that movie is poetry.
Red Dawn is like is MAD Magazine doing a Breakfast Club spoof as hate the commies propaganda. Of course the re-make it is now focused on Korea, good to see that American man movies haven't changed.:lol:
I own all of these except Red Dawn remake simply because it is really stupid now that I'm not 11 years old. Besides after Rocky beat up the Russians they learned their lesson.:lol:

But no action movie compares to

Yeah, The Warriors is a good one too!

If people friended me on Facebook they could see my stupid cat doing silly stuff. Ha ha.

Is it a tabby like mine?

Haha, mine's a flame point siamese and a good little buddy :)

71oXEx6l.jpg

Bought some clothes today, don't think any of them would be of interest here so I'll refrain from any pictures :p

If any of you are having problems tracking down Cobra, I can swing by again and see if I can pick up a copy for those in need.

Scanner-Hypertrace
Scanner-Terminal Earth
Raped Ape-land of Broken Promises
At War-Ordered to Kill
Blood Feast-Kill For Pleasure
Underdog-Vanishing Point
Exodus-Good Friendly Violent Fun
Wolf-S/T
Overthrow-Within Suffering
Hypocrisy-End of Disclosure (sucks ass)
Lost Society-Fast Loud Death
Voivod-Nothingface