Recent CD buys

I want that "Terrorform" disc. Good stuff from that band. Didn't like their demo, but that CD kicks! What's the URL to order it?

http://www.ebmrecords.com/

I've been a huge Bludvera fan since even before the demo was released. I have a killer rehearsal tape of theirs with their best song "Infection" (that for some reason has yet to resurface). I'm not sure why, but I sort of lost track of them around the time the EP came out, but I finally decided to order it.

Thank you both for the quick response, and for the links. I'll be picking this up for sure!:headbang:

EDIT: Just wanted to make a note if anyone goes to the site, check out ARMOUR COLUMN. That band is awesome!

For some reason I decided not to order that thinking I knew what it sounded like. After I ordered, I listened to Armor Column on YouTube and regret not buying it.

I might get it from the band though, because for $20, you can get a CD, shirt, and guitar pick!

I might get it from the band though, because for $20, you can get a CD, shirt, and guitar pick!

Thanks for the info, I'll definitely do that instead then. Having heard the entire album now, I dare say AC is one of the best bands out there right now, playing this style. They're not a complete 'nostalgia' act, like most of the other 'new wave' Thrash bands. They certainly have a sound all their own, compared to most others. Reminds me more of the old original bands like Forbidden, Laaz Rockit, ect; that put more emphasis on songwriting instead of just ripping off one Bay Area style riff after another. Great stuff!

A couple other good ones I've heard lately, Deceptor(UK) and Reign Of Fury

Thanks for the info, I'll definitely do that instead then. Having heard the entire album now, I dare say AC is one of the best bands out there right now, playing this style. They're not a complete 'nostalgia' act, like most of the other 'new wave' Thrash bands. They certainly have a sound all their own, compared to most others. Reminds me more of the old original bands like Forbidden, Laaz Rockit, ect; that put more emphasis on songwriting instead of just ripping off one Bay Area style riff after another. Great stuff!

I haven't listened to it in depth enough, but I agree based on what I've heard. They definitely stand out.

A couple other good ones I've heard lately, Deceptor(UK) and Reign Of Fury

Deceptor is definitely pretty unique, although I think they will go on to better things than their current EP. I initially really liked Reign of Fury, but I don't really like the way they promote themselves so I haven't listened to it in a while. I reviewed both bands' latest releases on my Webzine, Skull Fracturing Metal :headbang:

HOT WATER MUSIC - Exister
BAD RELIGION - True North
GRAVEYARD - Lights Out
WITCHCRAFT - Legend
ALFONZETTI - Here Comes The Night
MARCHELLO - The Magic Comes Alive

(ordered)
VOIVOD - Target Earth
HELLOWEEN - new one (forgot title)
HOLY GRAIL - Ride The Void
ICED EARTH - Dystopia LP
JAG PANZER - The Scourge Of Light LP
INTO ETERNITY - Buried In Oblivion LP
TOURNIQUET - Psycho Surgery LP
TOURNIQUET - Stop The Bleeding LP
TOXIC HOLOCAUST - Conjure And Command LP

Defeated Sanity - Passages into Deformity CD
Defeated Sanity - Chapters of Repugnance LP
Esoteric - Subconscious dissolution into the continuum
Hammerfall - Legacy of Kings
Ignivomous - Blood and Mercury
Myrkskog - Superior Massacre

HOT WATER MUSIC - Exister
BAD RELIGION - True North
GRAVEYARD - Lights Out
WITCHCRAFT - Legend
ALFONZETTI - Here Comes The Night
MARCHELLO - The Magic Comes Alive

(ordered)
VOIVOD - Target Earth
HELLOWEEN - new one (forgot title)
HOLY GRAIL - Ride The Void
ICED EARTH - Dystopia LP
JAG PANZER - The Scourge Of Light LP
INTO ETERNITY - Buried In Oblivion LP
TOURNIQUET - Psycho Surgery LP
TOURNIQUET - Stop The Bleeding LP
TOXIC HOLOCAUST - Conjure And Command LP

The first three Into Eternity albums were great. Perfect marriage of Kansas, Death, and Dream Theater. The harmony vocals they did were amazing.

Thumbs up on the Tourniquet, as well.

I haven't listened to it in depth enough, but I agree based on what I've heard. They definitely stand out.

Deceptor is definitely pretty unique, although I think they will go on to better things than their current EP. I initially really liked Reign of Fury, but I don't really like the way they promote themselves so I haven't listened to it in a while. I reviewed both bands' latest releases on my Webzine, Skull Fracturing Metal :headbang:

Reign Of Fury is probably the most melodic I've heard of the new bands. And Deceptor just sounds like good technical Thrash from the old days. I'll check out the reviews on your page. Thanks for the info.

The first three Into Eternity albums were great. Perfect marriage of Kansas, Death, and Dream Theater. The harmony vocals they did were amazing.

Thumbs up on the Tourniquet, as well.

Into Eternity's debut is one that could definitely use a reissue. It's about impossible to find, and even the Russian bootlegs end up selling for a high price.

it's a boot, trust me. Band hasn't authorized any release of it. If you get a chance and would like maybe upload a high quality mp3 or wav file to sendspace.com

my email is tribunalrecords@aol.com i am curious and would love to compare to mine.

Oh man I already tried that!! But I fuckin failed. I tried to upload the files and get it in the mail but it doesn't work. Maybe I'll try again but I suppose it's hopeless..

totally forgot.. I got this recently:

Arbitrater - Darkened Reality
Bild024.jpg

that's one kind of a bootleg I'll tell you! Very poor booklet quality with no Inlay print and everywhere on the backside and outside the band name is spelled 'ARbitrator' and not Arbitrater. Also a very mysterious label called Evil Eye Entertainment, I've never heard of it but I suppose it's not even a Metal label.
Iam still glad I've found that gem anyway.