Recent pic

Oh yeah he was doing that anniversary thing for Jon Lord's Concerto wasn't he. I forgot about that.
Bruce has some great vocal abilities. It's the same as Michael Kiske from Helloween... and Andi Deris.

Basically because now a days for a band to subsist they need to go on tour, selling records stopped being the main source of income for a band.

Added to that Anthrax was never a very prolific band.
Well sure I know that, it's a bummer for sure. But I doubt they were making much money on the first two to three records and those were a year apart according to their website. They would basically tour, write and go right back out on tour while keeping a pretty steady output.
I really just think some bands spread themselves too thin and maybe think a big name means you don't have to work as hard.

For sure, without Joey Anthrax would have little interest for me. SOD was SOD, The Damned Things were okay but nothing startling. Frankie and Jnr's A&A was good and very listenable, but Anthrax is not Anthrax without Joey and although I don't think he came back into the fold great I think he has definitely improved in the last few years.
Joey really comes up with some great melodies. There's really nobody quite like him. Maybe a little Dio in him at times.

Reactions: Slammed
I really just think some bands spread themselves too thin and maybe think a big name means you don't have to work as hard.

Ian might be working himself up to a healthy dose of RSI with all the hand written lyrics and dedications he thinks he's worthy of. :)

Reactions: redfly
Hahaha yeah. I hope you're right that going through these songs will get him interested in playing them live.

I can't wait for my check to clear and find out that Caught In A Mosh was actually dedicated to me! :)

Reactions: redfly