Recent Purchases

dark%20funeral%201.JPG

bought the shirt of this today, no good pics of it on the netz :/ its a fucking badass shirt

Nice!Its my fav Dark Funeral album.

How is "NEW WAVE OF AMERICA FUCK YEAH AMERICAN HEAVY METAL FUCK YEAH HOORRRRRGGH ROAR IM ANGRY" not gay?

How does that relate to their music in any way? They make good music. So I listen to it.

:lol: We were talking about the music? When you said Steel Panther were gay I didn't hear you say anything about their music. You said Steel Panther were gay because they are a "wannabe hair metal band" but your argument fails there, Steel Panther don't "wannabe" anything, they are a joke, they're just pretending for the sake of comedy. Whereas Lamb of God are severely gay because of their ridiculous "AUG WE'RE SO FUCKING BADASS FUCK YEAH" attitude.

And for the record, LoG are fucking boring anyway.

:lol: We were talking about the music? When you said Steel Panther were gay I didn't hear you say anything about their music. You said Steel Panther were gay because they are a "wannabe hair metal band" but your argument fails there, Steel Panther don't "wannabe" anything, they are a joke, they're just pretending for the sake of comedy. Whereas Lamb of God are severely gay because of their ridiculous "AUG WE'RE SO FUCKING BADASS FUCK YEAH" attitude.

And for the record, LoG are fucking boring anyway.

Yes, I figured they are a joke. It still annoys me greatly, and no my argument does not fail because entire music of theirs. Lyrics,melodies and the whole deal is just so cheesy. I don't find it funny either so It kinda fucks up the whole point.

Well, opinions as opinions. I still like Lamb Of God, especially their new album is great. Whatever, I guess my music is gay :lol:

Anyways.. I think Viva La Bam kicks ass.
I'm sure he's sorry he couldn't hear you behind his awesomness, cus of all the bull you were talking.
You probably don't like it cus it's BAM, and he's so fukken gay, remember? ;)