Recent Purchases

Just bought me tickets to see Paramore in Manchester in December.

hayley_williams-large-msg-120269957949.jpg

pic related *fap* *fap* *fap*

Do not like Paramore.
Hayley is hot though.

I went to warped tour here yearrrrs ago with my ex-girlfriend and paramore was there, but no one knew who they were. Like a year or so later they were popular and that same girlfriend wanted to go see them so bad, and I tried explaining to her that we already did, and she didn't even remember :Smug: Fucking dumb cunt

Yep, and I'm not sure but I think the people here that say they like them it's only because they want to seem "open-minded" :p

Yep, and I'm not sure but I think the people here that say they like them it's only because they want to seem "open-minded" :p

not really, they are the only band in the genre that i listen to... yeah they are pretty pop... but in a non-annoying catchy way. Also Riot! was very well produced, great drum sound

I like the red ones, you could use them with a white or red skirt :)

I think.... ._.

i order to proceed with my opinion, i shall be requesting a FULL NUDE BODY picture (front and profile), to evaluate what shall be the best option for the Milady.

I like the red ones, you could use them with a white or red skirt :)
true, but i do not own a red or white one (or a green one, for that matter)

i order to proceed with my opinion, i shall be requesting a FULL NUDE BODY picture (front and profile), to evaluate what shall be the best option for the Milady.
No one will ever notice the difference.

If a song is a good song, its a good song. No matter what genre or what band it is. Paramore just happen to have 2 albums full of great songs.

Plus I would bust that ass so hard.

On Topic: I just bought some fish and chips. Fucking destroyed that shit, the gym has increased my apetite 1000 fold.