Recent Purchases

Bought this or rather got it on tuesday.

New specs!

The thickness of the glass is just for the construction to hold, and not because of any gigantic strength of it.

24etixt.jpg

I like'em. Cost a bit... but it's worth it when i use'em everyday :)

I hate glasses. Contacts are so much easier for me....but they have their flaws, Particularly when you get home pissed in them, attempt to take them out and inadvertantly wash them down the plughole or slice them in half with the lid of the contact lense case.

But then, glasses are cheaper because they, treated well will last for fucking years and you might spend £50-£250 for them where as I spend £360 a year for my vanity.

Same here, recently ive started to notice a slightly weaker eh, sharpness in my left eye, so i suppose its changed again. Fucking shit, i want to take laser as soon as possible :( Fucking hate contacts, but glasses more, haha

Same here, recently ive started to notice a slightly weaker eh, sharpness in my left eye, so i suppose its changed again. Fucking shit, i want to take laser as soon as possible :( Fucking hate contacts, but glasses more, haha

They're a pain in the arse when it comes to festivals etc, ever tried taking them out in a pitch black tent while drunk off your tits? Its a miracle getting them out of your eye, but putting them in the pot and drowning them in Renu is skills of patron saint proportions.