Recent Purchases

Judgment's version of Bloody Tears sounds good imo
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D34sy1ZrmA&feature=related[/ame]

vans_men_sk8-hi_black_black_white_van0182.jpg

Though a bit different looking.
<3

^i like them

That's about the same taste I have in shoes, and it's a little rediculous trying to shop for them now since the trend now is apparently having shoes that look like a gummy bear puked on them, with all the bright colors and what not.

I guess you can give people with epilepsy seizures on the go though...

Bought these CDs some days ago:

Immortal - All shall fall
CoB - Skeletons in the closet
Mistur - Attende

^i like them

That's about the same taste I have in shoes, and it's a little rediculous trying to shop for them now since the trend now is apparently having shoes that look like a gummy bear puked on them, with all the bright colors and what not.

I guess you can give people with epilepsy seizures on the go though...

I would have gotten gummypuke shoes but I'm pretty poor. I'd be wearing them all the time, so I would have needed an outfit that contantly went with Sky blue, purple, and yellow :p.

Ive turned into a chick and like shopping now. :(

I would have gotten gummypuke shoes but I'm pretty poor. I'd be wearing them all the time, so I would have needed an outfit that contantly went with Sky blue, purple, and yellow :p.

Ive turned into a chick and like shopping now. :(

Don't feel bad, I do too. I guess it's just something you start to like more as you get more mature... or maybe less I'm not sure, but who doesn't like new clothes? If someone wants to criticize me because I like to dress nice or buy new clothes then woopdy fucking doo.