Recent Purchases

luckies1942.jpg

it's a shame all the other types were discontinued in america :/
but fucking great cigarettes, i treat myself to them every once in a while

Chaos years is actually a good compilation album, though personally i'd pick slightly different songs, it still rocks bawlz

I hate you :( Is it possible for you to direct link those? I just get to the norwegian site and its all LOL HI 50£ FOR THOSE GAMES PLOZ and yeah, far from free..

Yeah i guess thats so, well better luck for me later, i'm still hooked hardcore to Arma 2 and Fallout 2, so all good :D

:erk: da wollte ich auch hingehen... kriege aber keinen Urlaub in der Woche :(
Statt dessen kann ich nur dahin:
img2010o.jpg

Nicht gerade der Megaersatz...:(

Scheiße....

Ich hab relativ viel Glück. Hab am 8. zwar bis fünf Uni, aber dann is immer noch genug Zeit um nach München zu kommen.
Sonst hätt ich auch ne Krise gekriegt, nachdem ich InFlames auf den letzten Touren immer verpasst hab.

luckies1942.jpg

it's a shame all the other types were discontinued in america :/
but fucking great cigarettes, i treat myself to them every once in a while

??? you only have these kinds of luckies over there?
annd, I can't tell because of the pic, but have they a filter? I switch between these boths, though I don't really smoke that often anymore
Lucky_Strike_Full_Taste_Soft_Pack_Yat.jpg

200px-Lucky_strike.jpg

??? you only have these kinds of luckies over there?
annd, I can't tell because of the pic, but have they a filter? I switch between these boths, though I don't really smoke that often anymore

thats a really old picture, thats not what they actually look like but we only have unfiltered's in america a couple years ago the distributor was bought or something and they stopped selling the lights and filtereds in america :erk:

You made good choise. Even though "Anthems to the Welkin at dusk" could be better choise for noob.

It was the only Emperor album in the store and it has the best album cover of any album ever made (imo). And it's the only Emperor album I can remember the title of also :lol: