Recent Purchases

Alexi in King Diamond makeup, nice. :lol:

Alice Cooper, noob

AliceCooper9932.jpg

s16plj.jpg

Got this today, US-edition dough :S

Is Latomeri in the European version?

No and it pisses me off. I can't find a decent sounding version of it :erk:

The new bodom cover songs are surprisingly enjoyable.

Right? Nice tones and nice work on them :)

I own the majority of the studio albums, or did until the discs were stolen. I've been torrenting them when I need them again yeah.

I'm thinking Bestbreeder, and I'm too lazy to search it. But if it was unofficial, or something else, whatever.

As Ensi said, Bestbreeder was a Japan compilation of COB songs with Rebel Yell on it, but all the rest were original COB songs.

i fail to see the appeal of skeletons in the closet, even less the appeal of actually buying it.

You get all the covers in one album and you get them, which some of us wanted to. The covers are really nice, so I don't see why not buy it. That's if you usually buy their CDs. If you've downloaded their whole discography then no point for you.

No and it pisses me off. I can't find a decent sounding version of it :erk:

Right? Nice tones and nice work on them :)

As Ensi said, Bestbreeder was a Japan compilation of COB songs with Rebel Yell on it, but all the rest were original COB songs.

You get all the covers in one album and you get them, which some of us wanted to. The covers are really ni
ce, so I don't see why not buy it. That's if you usually buy their CDs. If you've downloaded their whole discography then no point for you.

I bought all my Bodom CDs, just not a fan of covers really. Never have been.