Recent Purchases

20971918-70D2-11DC-A105-A54E640B077D.jpg

083789.jpg

doritos-flamin-cheeseball-203054.jpg

doritossalsa-hot.jpg

foxs%20golden%20crunch%20creams.jpg

Kopparberg makes oarsum cider.

And isn't ASDA this UK equivalent of Walmart? I.e. cheap crap?

Ontopic: Snus and loads of food and chocolate milk from the cafeteria at school.

Kopparberg makes oarsum cider.

And isn't ASDA this UK equivalent of Walmart? I.e. cheap crap?

Ontopic: Snus and loads of food and chocolate milk from the cafeteria at school.

asda is cheap but it has everything that the other supermarkets have
i live in poshland though so no adsas near me :(

From the looks, the tips are different (first one more rounded and others more square like), and also they have different curves, which make for different puck response when shooting. More open tips make it for a better slap shot, far from the net, although goes kinda high so you have to close the blade a bit more. More closed curves are better for quick flip/snap shots close to the net. If you were to generically attach each kind of stick to each position, more closed blades would go with forwards and more open blades for defenders. But everyone has its own choices and plays with what they want. I myself play as defender and I play with an open blade for nice slap shots from the middle of the rink or so. My blade is the one in the middle.

Also, on topic (the black one):

ipod-classic.jpg

^I never knew you played hockey, it's awesome !!!

Blackguard were playing in my town tonight, I was on the guestlist so I figured I could buy a shirt with the money I didn't spend on a ticket. Kim advised me to get a sexy girly shirt that looks awesome, and he also gave me another shirt.

p1090303.jpg

p1090304x.jpg

I love these guys. Justine was really happy when I gave her a rose, the guys were jealous. Especially Kim, since he let me use his gear last week, but I gave him a big hug instead.

you said you'd try quitting!

ontopic

fucktons of sweets and some weird-ass (but OH GOD SO GOOD) lemon flavour Lucozade

I tried to quit too,but I gave up.I love smoking,and I have a feeling Ill be a smoker for the rest of my life.
@topic:
Every morning as usual:
coc_DAVIDOFF.jpg

and hand cream:
cold_cream_hand.jpg