^^Different equpiment is different :p
Looks like a scissor, is an artery clamp:
1120010201.jpg

Infusion clamp:
a_26548.gif

Scissor for clothes:
verbandsschere.jpg

:p:p:p

Get off your high horse and medic yourself to the faggotry of this post:err::err::err:

Just kidden...Or am i?

SP-052-LG_400.jpg

Set them up tonight.
Shit is so cash

They sound great, but horrible controls and programming. They would leave this terrible buzz when left on and the computer was turned off, and they wouldnt turn off unless my computer was on, which was fucked. It led to me constantly unplugging them, which led to them fucking up, which led to me getting whateverthefuck I have now.

This was 2-3 years ago now, so they probably aren't shit now, but just to be warned, I had a terrible encounter with those. I don't have 5.1 now anymore though :(, that sucks, I was sitting in WoW one day just clicking on npcs around me to hear them in my room :p.

^ That is indeed fucked up. I'd be so mad at the controls.

I'd personally rather get a cool Sony or Pioneer sound system set up if I had the ca$h and a place to put it.

They sound great, but horrible controls and programming. They would leave this terrible buzz when left on and the computer was turned off, and they wouldnt turn off unless my computer was on, which was fucked. It led to me constantly unplugging them, which led to them fucking up, which led to me getting whateverthefuck I have now.

This was 2-3 years ago now, so they probably aren't shit now, but just to be warned, I had a terrible encounter with those. I don't have 5.1 now anymore though :(, that sucks, I was sitting in WoW one day just clicking on npcs around me to hear them in my room :p.

I set them up last night and they are fantastic. No buzzing & perfectly fine controls imo (there is a power button on the volume knob).
Also the Matrix button which creates a 5.1 mix from a 2.1 song/game works epicly.