Recent Purchases

tripods.jpg

Should arrive in two days, yay :kickass:

FSK :kickass::kickass::kickass:
fucking around with covers since 1949

To both: a good studio monitors set has no subwoofer and belive me, doesn't lack bass at all. Subwoofer is ok for cheap (and many times not so cheap) home sound systems and for tunning cars, and yes they are ok at home, but a pair of good speakers sound clearer and have enough bass too.

No need to be nazi about subwoofers though, since you can have a nice sounding home system with subwoofer for 30€ but two ok monitors go for quite a bit more :)

Fucking this.

002576.jpg

Just tried to buy this X5. I drove all the way up to montréal, only to see the dude plugging it, and no sound whatsoever coming out of the keyboard.

PS: I do realize theres no on-board speakers. We tried earphones jack, the back mono output, nothin'. FKIN BS

Ya, but I don't trust the Internet and I need some book with quality or at least the offical accepted norms in it :D

Finally a new coat. Can't wait till it's delivered:

300_123929a.jpg

300_123929b.jpg

Not sure if I'll keep that ribbon (it can be removed). Have to see how it looks in reality.

Finally a new coat. Can't wait till it's delivered:

300_123929a.jpg

300_123929b.jpg

Not sure if I'll keep that ribbon (it can be removed). Have to see how it looks in reality.

Congrats on your new purchase. :)

And I have a very similar coat, but mine is all white, with a belt. I love it.