Recent Purchases

I also just got this
KB-022-SK_400.jpg

I was a bit cautious about buying this until I read this Review :D

Wow this looks outlandish. I usually prefer more simple designs for my mice. Saitek is awesum tho, I own a controller of theirs.

I fuckin hate subwoofers :p

Duude. How can you like metal and hate subwoofers? The base is where it's at.

^^ No. But that's no reason to hate them either.

I also like the massaging soundwaves a subwoofer produces, feels awesome in the morning when the alarm goes off.

i just received my boss me 70 multi fx pedal and a set of dr tie fit healeys!!!
i bought hi beams as well!!

i just received my boss me 70 multi fx pedal and a set of dr tie fit healeys!!!
i bought hi beams as well!!

TRANSLATION

It just happens that this lovely day, I recieved in my mail-box a BOSS ME-70 Multi Effects Processor along with some lovely DR Titefit Healyes.

I also happened to make the purchase of another set of wired guitar instrument strings, called the "High Beams".

TRANSLATION

It just happens that this lovely day, I recieved in my mail-box a BOSS ME-70 Multi Effects Processor along with some lovely DR Titefit Healyes.

I also happened to make the purchase of another set of wired guitar instrument strings, called the "High Beams".

congrats dude you understood it

TRANSLATION

Great. Now offer a few more reinterpretations, preferrably including one in Victorian English, and one in King James Bible language.

Here's an ebonics version.

ah just received muh ma fuckin boss me 70 multi fx pedal an' uh set o' dr tie fit healeys!!!
ah ganked wha da dily yo? beams as well!! in the hood

^^ No. But that's no reason to hate them either.

I also like the massaging soundwaves a subwoofer produces, feels awesome in the morning when the alarm goes off.

Subwoofers add this punch to your music, on the bass side. It feels more complete.

Tho overkill the bass and you get shit.

To both: a good studio monitors set has no subwoofer and belive me, doesn't lack bass at all. Subwoofer is ok for cheap (and many times not so cheap) home sound systems and for tunning cars, and yes they are ok at home, but a pair of good speakers sound clearer and have enough bass too.

No need to be nazi about subwoofers though, since you can have a nice sounding home system with subwoofer for 30€ but two ok monitors go for quite a bit more :)