Recent Purchases

249€ You can actually dive with this and take pictures of mermaids and stuff and it's supposed to hold together if you drop it and should be ok in -10¤ and pretty damn good pic quality.

camera.jpg

ROFLMAO...

Is that your wishfull thinking?

yes it is.
Seriously, he just stopped his 'menhunting' when he realised that nobody was attracted by his gay behaviour (nothing against homosexuals in any way, but posting pics and stuff like he did is sexual harassment) and since then he tries to sound like a lady-killer.
Pretty sad :lol:

And stfu , you're sooo trying to appeal to homosexuals(especially the younger ones), you just dont have any success.

yes it is.
Seriously, he just stopped his 'menhunting' when he realised that nobody was attracted by his gay behaviour (nothing against homosexuals in any way, but posting pics and stuff like he did is sexual harassment) and since then he tries to sound like a lady-killer.
Pretty sad :lol:

And stfu , you're sooo trying to appeal to homosexuals(especially the younger ones), you just dont have any success.

I guess I haven't been around long enough to know what pics you're talking about..

That last one, was that meant for me?? I hope not..
I have nothing against homosexuals, but as a woman I don't have any use for them...