Recent Purchases

buying things when you`re drunk is funny as hell... but not the next day when you realize all the stuff you bought the day before (I know it first-hand :D)

I just ordered my wacken tickets for next year :cool::Spin:

it was awesome - played some guitars at the music stores too :D It's fun as hell to play while you are drunk :rofl:

Bought a 3-pack of mirror screen protectors for my HTC Desire from eBay :)

Jesus christ you got to go all out to get that shit properly applied. Luckily I made it at the last one left!

t7xhu.jpg

Nobody can beat Norway in driving license prices. MINIMUM €2,000 for everything.

Even more expensive in the southern part :

I gotta add that you're not obligated here to take lessons from a school, which costs quite a lot here too. Any person who has his license for over 8 years can teach one.

But even with lessons from a school you're still far away from 2000€

Mitsubishi Galant GLX '99 :)

Neat:)

I gotta add that you're not obligated here to take lessons from a school, which costs quite a lot here too. Any person who has his license for over 8 years can teach one.

But even with lessons from a school you're still far away from 2000€

Neat:)

We tried out that system here too, but there was a retardedly sharp increase in deaths by new drivers for a few years. Especially 18 year old men. After they reinstated compulsory classes the deaths declined, but they're still quite high :/

Mountains, narrow roads, icy roads, noob and overconfident drivers. Bad combo.

We tried out that system here too, but there was a retardedly sharp increase in deaths by new drivers for a few years. Especially 18 year old men. After they reinstated compulsory classes the deaths declined, but they're still quite high :/

Mountains, narrow roads, icy roads, noob and overconfident drivers. Bad combo.

There are theoretical and pratical exams though, and after 2 failures 6 hours of lessons are obligated.

But this is Belgium, no mountains, traffic lanterns everywhere and once in a year a bit of snow:p

Waiting for my zoom g2 to arrive (yeah I know modeling stuff blah,blah but I'm a begginer and I need something for silent practicing).

and yeah bought a new cd
TONBO.jpg