Recent Purchases

I have a question hopefully some Aussie can answer I want to buy this:

5107.jpg

it's a replica M16 bullet belt from here:

http://www.rockworldeast.com/store/...elts/Bullet_Belt_223_Caliber_M16_Brass_Shell_

However due to Australia's ultra conservative nature I can't legally buy it without a gun license which I don't want to have as it cost heaps of money, so far as I can gather the only way I can get my hands on this bullet belt is if I fly to the states buy it and bring it back with me.

Can anybody help me out?

I want to buy this

You're going dressed as Rambo to the Gay Mardi Gras?

However due to Australia's ultra conservative nature I can't legally buy it without a gun license

That's bullshit, how old are you 16?

Heaps of Sydney Metaller's have them.... do they have different rules for you folk down there in Mexico?

You can bring them into the country, put it in your regular luggage don't put it in any carry on luggage - an old friend of mine found this out the hard way. After the SWAT team arrived and he went through all the bullshit, they pulled apart a bullet and saw it was a replica.

He got to keep the belt in the end.

s

You're going dressed as Rambo to the Gay Mardi Gras?

Nah brother we don't have that AIDS loving shit down here in the real world

That's bullshit, how old are you 16?

Heaps of Sydney Metaller's have them.... do they have different rules for you folk down there in Mexico?

You can bring them into the country, put it in your regular luggage don't put it in any carry on luggage - an old friend of mine found this out the hard way. After the SWAT team arrived and he went through all the bullshit, they pulled apart a bullet and saw it was a replica.

He got to keep the belt in the end.

s

Nah I'm not 16 25 I just have VicPol to deal with and they're fucked

Yeah heaps of Melbourne metalheads have em' too every time I ask it's the same shit "I brought them into the country on the plane with me" it's like some fucking conspiracy

So I think my options are to import them to a state/territory that doesn't have such stringent gun laws

Either why I'll get what I want I always do, it's just that I ain't willing to fork out $300 for license for an $80 buck belt that doesn't have live rounds.

Nah I'm not 16 25 I just have VicPol to deal with and they're fucked

Yeah heaps of Melbourne metalheads have em' too every time I ask it's the same shit "I brought them into the country on the plane with me" it's like some fucking conspiracy

So I think my options are to import them to a state/territory that doesn't have such stringent gun laws

Either why I'll get what I want I always do, it's just that I ain't willing to fork out $300 for license for an $80 buck belt that doesn't have live rounds.

kdsugw.jpg

I have a question hopefully some Aussie can answer I want to buy this:

5107.jpg

it's a replica M16 bullet belt from here:

http://www.rockworldeast.com/store/...elts/Bullet_Belt_223_Caliber_M16_Brass_Shell_

However due to Australia's ultra conservative nature I can't legally buy it without a gun license which I don't want to have as it cost heaps of money, so far as I can gather the only way I can get my hands on this bullet belt is if I fly to the states buy it and bring it back with me.

Can anybody help me out?

maybe you can also yell Allahu Akbar wen your luggage goes through xray

every time I ask it's the same shit "I brought them into the country on the plane with me" it's like some fucking conspiracy

I was sure they sold them here then I just remembered, one of our endorsers sells them.

DSL straps

They mainly sell guitar straps in a variety of skins, colours and styles, you can have them custom made to your liking.

s

I was sure they sold them here then I just remembered, one of our endorsers sells them.

DSL straps

They mainly sell guitar straps in a variety of skins, colours and styles, you can have them custom made to your liking.

s

Awesome brother you just saved me a lot of unnecessary fucking around awesome

What's your band called btw if you've been here I've probably heard you.

Awesome brother you just saved me a lot of unnecessary fucking around awesome

Are you sure you want to buy something from Sydney? After all it's been handled by fags, pros and junkies.

What's your band called btw if you've been here I've probably heard you.

Hey Luke, give Danny from DSL a call on (02) 9498 6959 or 0410 538 542 to see if they're still available and tell him Stephen from Lycanthia sent ya. It's been a while since we played Melbourne.

s

Are you sure you want to buy something from Sydney? After all it's been handled by fags, pros and junkies.

pfft couldn't give a fuck it could be handled by seppos or inbreds for all i care, if the much debated historical quote in my sig doesn't suggest that I'm a believer of equality I'm not entirely sure what does.

Hey Luke, give Danny from DSL a call on (02) 9498 6959 or 0410 538 542 to see if they're still available and tell him Stephen from Lycanthia sent ya. It's been a while since we played Melbourne.

s

No worries dude thanks for the tip should be pretty beneficial to everyone involved.