Recent Purchases

amon-amarth-surtur-rising.jpg

I'm halfway through and it sounds fucking epic so far!:D

Line 6 Pod Studio UX2
ux2.jpg

I already had a toneport ux2, so the hardware is pretty much the same but the Pod studio came with Podfarm and it is awesome !!! I know I could've bought only Pod Farm and use it with the toneport but I wanted to give the toneport to my brother, and he loves it so everybody is happy.

Anyway, the pod studio is all black and white so it looks better on my desk :)

yeah i know, I love it how ''cheaper'' / middle class stuff in the audio world always gets a ''Studio'' in the name :D like peavy studio pro

Hahah yeah it's funny, but you know, it's a cheap device but it actually works really well and provides great audio quality when used correctly.

how can you not use this thing correctly? :lol:
Yeah audio is ok, when I'm listening to mp3s I sometimes use it as my standard audio interface just becuase I'm too lazy to exchange audio interfaces all the time and the access to the line jack is quite well placed and I sometimes use the digital amp shit so...

Fulltone_OCD.jpg

Picked this littel guy up at the guitar store Saturday. Awesome fucking OD/Distortion pedal....blows my TS9 out of the freakin water. Has up to a 30db boost and I can add in more than enough distortion. Works great as a clean boost and as a boost on top of my amps distortion.

Like every new car: awesome! Speedup is great! Better than in my last car (Honda Civic Type R with 210PS)

Nice car Arcane....love the Vee Dubs!!

What year was your Civic Type R?

I had a 99 Civic Si and had the motor built up w/ type R pistons and stage 2 cams, etc.., blah....the whole motor was rebuilt. That fucker screamed!!!! Could rev it all the way up to 9500 rpm...and still make power. It was a beast!

The VW's look sooo much better now IMO. You have good tastes in cars.

how can you not use this thing correctly? :lol:
Yeah audio is ok, when I'm listening to mp3s I sometimes use it as my standard audio interface just becuase I'm too lazy to exchange audio interfaces all the time and the access to the line jack is quite well placed and I sometimes use the digital amp shit so...

Trust me, I've met plenty of people who can't use an audio interface, even if they are taught how it works. Even worse, one of my friends, who studies computer based recording engineering at school, told me her interface didn't work since she had a mac, but had always worked fine on a PC, I went over to her place to try to figure out what the problem was, I just went to M-Audio's website, downloaded the drivers, installed the damn interface, and guess what, it works now. lol

Nice! I got the green one(posted on the last page) :D

Picked this littel guy up at the guitar store Saturday. Awesome fucking OD/Distortion pedal....blows my TS9 out of the freakin water. Has up to a 30db boost and I can add in more than enough distortion. Works great as a clean boost and as a boost on top of my amps distortion.

Nice score! But you know, TS9 pedals don't really shine as a boost/distortion piece, they're best used to tighten up the signal and focus the mids more. i.e, you get the best effect out of them on an amp that has more than enough gain.