Recent Purchases

When I see the lace ones I immediately think - look who's been to Wacken.
dontgetit

they were a little too gay to wear around

you couldnt care less, s
Picture%20054.jpg

GORILLA:lol:

dontgetit

If you go to Wacken they have stalls there, Metal merch, accessories, leathergoods, etc.

The lace up leather pants are a very popular selling item, a lot of Aus. guys I know have a pair they bought at Wacken.

I was tempted both times but when I thought about dragging them around Europe, the price vs. how often I'd actually wear them, etc.

Pass!

you couldn't care less

Nah, just tired at the time.

Do you know Malcolm?

I used to see him at our shows in Sydney when he had long hair, I had a few guitar lessons from him too, brushing up on my theory. That was taken at Markthalle Hamburg after Metal Church played, Jeff Plate complimented me on my shirt, :lol: (he also drummed for Savatage).

s

Do you know Malcolm?

I used to see him at our shows in Sydney when he had long hair, I had a few guitar lessons from him too, brushing up on my theory. That was taken at Markthalle Hamburg after Metal Church played, Jeff Plate complimented me on my shirt, :lol: (he also drummed for Savatage).

s

Dont no anyone called malcom and I also dont know why you ask :lol:

And fuck Hamburg!

You don't like Hamburg, you don't like Swabia, what a proud German you are. :lol:

Should I ask what you think of Frankfurt? :rolleyes:.

Nice Metal club there called the Speak Easy, the owner gave me a free T-shirt.

s

That's the problem, you got the wrong image of german people. Though, most people like Hamburg but i prefer Berlin.

About the swabia thing.. I dont know what the fuck you're talkig about eventhough I couldnt care less about which city people come from most people here say they dont like schwaben (more or less as a joke) so your image is really wrong.

About the metal club. well, its a metal club.

So you met hamburger, schwaben and metal heads from germany? :lol:
Love the hamburger accent though.

So you met hamburger, schwaben and metal heads from germany? :lol:

Yes I've been to Wacken twice, back in 2002 (a girl from Dusseldorf spend a night in my tent ;) ) there were many foreigners there that year.

Over the years the popularity exploded and when I went in 2006 one complaint I heard was 'there's too many Germans here' :lol:

s

Yes I've been to Wacken twice, back in 2002 (a girl from Dusseldorf spend a night in my tent ;) ) there were many foreigners there that year.

Over the years the popularity exploded and when I went in 2006 one complaint I heard was 'there's too many Germans here' :lol:

s

1.Düsseldorf
2.Most people still dont really like germans, its even true :D