Recent Purchases

This just arrived :D

011908093116.jpg

lol i too has that one, epic it is.

apart from titloads of strings and picks, i have no significant recent purchases

a coat, a skirt, stay up stockings, shampoo, conditioner, spray for glossy hair, last month's French Metallian with alexi on the cover, and silver buttons which i will attach to my coat, 'cause the ones on there now are fugly

I know the future isn't classed as recent but I'm gonna buy Avril Lavigne's new album tomorrow. :lol:

I heard the new single, "Hot", and I must say, I really like it. All the songs that I've heard from it are really cool imo.

I know the future isn't classed as recent but I'm gonna buy Avril Lavigne's new album tomorrow. :lol:

I heard the new single, "Hot", and I must say, I really like it. All the songs that I've heard from it are really cool imo.

....:lol: No interweb = unhealthy

HEY HEY YOU YOU

$50 worth of weed.

Tonight, we trip in hell, gentlemen.

Epic :lol: Coincidently, my last purchase was $20 worth of weed for me.

Borknagar Hoodie... it's epic.

Which one?

^ This man doesn't fuck around :lol: