Recent Purchases

Looks like a can to me.

In fact, logically thinking, a Box would be larger than a Can.

Why do you even snus? :lol:

We have something called log of snus (direct translation), like a log of wood, which is a pack of 10 boxes of snus here in Sweden.

i'm about to buy one of these
gauntlet.jpg

You used your precious time to show care and concern for your fellow posters, how nice :tickled:.
BORED: IT'S WHY THEY MADE TEH INTERBUTTZ

Chew is fucking gross. Just as dumb as smoking cigarettes. QUIT IT! :p

:lol: Well, at least if you're smoking cigs, some girls will think you look cool, some will think you're gross. Chewing tobacco, all girls will think you're fucking disgusting.

You are disgusting, chewing tobacco is nasty shit. Enjoy never having a girlfriend and mouth cancer in 10 years.

Actually, you don't chew it, you just put it under your lip. I have no idea what knarfi does with it though :eek:

no, not a waste of money at all. besides, i'm only getting it for when my band plays live (atropos). i am the the vocalist of a blackened death metal band. it's better than corpse paint
No actually, it's not. You don't need either of those things to be in a blakc metal band >_>... anyways it's your money, enjoy not being allowed in the venue with it.
Actually, you don't chew it, you just put it under your lip. I have no idea what knarfi does with it though :eek:
:lol: Wow, enjoy those nasty white sores and cancer.

Yeah, I know, but here we just call it "chew". I know a cowboy hick that did it for only one year and already has problems with his gums. Stupid.

No actually, it's not. You don't need either of those things to be in a blakc metal band >_>... anyways it's your money, enjoy not being allowed in the venue with it.

i don't need them but i want them :devil: also, i dont have to worry about that at any local venues (connections are nice) and the two big venues near me allow it

Snus is for yanks and kids who have no dick nor face. so they turn to lousy tobacco products so they can hump around like gangstas sharing from eachother, becoming "brothers"

Way to waste your money on cancer and superficial friendships

enjoy it

it looks like soil and it smells like a public urinal
do not even try to say its good for anything, but wasting your money